Part 17

"swimming laps." In the end, Ye Kehuan still said those two words.

Jiang Laien finally let go of her anxiety after listening and smiled: "Okay, I heard that there is a water world here that is pretty good and fun. Then we'll go over there."

"Good." Ye Kehuan nodded.

Then Jiang Laien frowned slightly: "However, I found one thing, I didn't bring a swimsuit."

"Then we can buy it again when the time comes and we will do it when we finish the task." Ye Kehuan said.

When Jiang Laien heard this she smiled and nodded and then raised two small pear vortices: "Come on together tomorrow!"

"Well, come on together!" Ye Kehuan squeezed her hand in front of her looking like a young girl with vitality.

Jiang Laien drew the hair around her forehead, turned her head to look at her and there was an uncontrollable smile on the corners of her lips.

Early the next morning, after the big guy received the ingredients allocated by the program group, some people became confused again.

Probably because there are too many ingredients, everyone became a little at a loss in an instant. Just at the division of labor, they took a lot of detours.

However, Jiang Lai'en and Ye Kehuan's cooperation in preparing dishes is rather awkward.

You peel and chop garlic, you peel and chop green onions and you cut me skewers for vegetables. It saves time. Basically, the morning passed and no one had made a flower, they both provided the show. Those ingredients are messed up.

At noon, after the preparations were almost completed, the two of them sat down and picked up the boxed lunches that the program crew didn't know where they had gotten. They sat next to the bunch of skewers.

The quality of the box lunch does not seem to be particularly good. It is still a little bit different from the previous big fish and big meat. The rice is a bit too soft. The rice grains are sticking to each other. It is tufty and wet. There is very little meat in the chili-fried pork. Most of them are green peppers and another is seaweed egg drop soup.

"The configuration for today's lunch is quite the crew," Jiang Laien took a piece of pork and looked at it. "It's just that the pepper seems to be a bit...too much...not a few pieces of meat..."

After listening, Ye Kehuan coughed. Then she picked up a chopsticks and put the chili into her bowl. She ate a big bite of white rice and nodded as she ate, "This chili is so fragrant, it's so delicious!"

Jiang Laien was dumbfounded after listening.

So Ye Kehuan swallowed with her chopsticks and then picked out all the shredded pork inside and put it in Jiang Laien's bowl: "Give you all the meat!"

"Wait, don't you want any meat?" Jiang Laien asked.

"Yeah," Ye Kehuan pressed her lips and nodded, staring at the dish steadily and continued to put meat into Jiang Laien's bowl, "I don't like meat, I like peppers, it's delicious and refreshing. It's so flavorful!"

After listening, Jiang Laien raised her eyes to look at her and a slight smile appeared in her eyes.

After that, the two continued to eat. However, Ye Kehuan didn't eat a few chopsticks, so it was a little dysfunctional. She can really eat spicy food and she has always been hailed as the king of the pepper world by people around her. But the pepper here seems to come from hell and she can't be a king anymore.

So as she ate, Ye Kehuan's ears, nose and eyes gradually turned red.

In the end, Ye Kehuan couldn't help it put down the dishes and rushed to the bathroom.