Part 61

However Yu Mei's unhappiness lasted for only a short period of time, she quickly adjusted her mentality. She's a wealthy daughter, she has been spoiled since she was a child and its not wrong to keep herself out of the sun! but In order to calm herself down two years ago, she had spent three and a half months in the countryside with her best friend so she was quite experienced in living in the countryside.

As for cooking Li Yaolin can cook. When the time comes she can let her do it. By the way they can just buy more instant noodles. Who wouldn't know how to cook noodles these days? The program team did not say that they can't bring their own food. In this way after the show is broadcasted she shouldn't be air anymore. After all as a Bai Fumei she'll be very comfortable with things as rural life, They will praise her when they see it.

Since the operation of the program group is really a bit too nasty and Li Yaolin, Jiang Lai'en and Ye Kehuan have basically never been in contact with the countryside and have never lived in the countryside so their minds are still a little dizzy. Especially when they heard that there was no wireless network there and even the 4G network might not be stable, the expressions of Ye Kehuan and Jiang Laien gradually became stiff.

In this world, what's more the absence of the Internet is like being dead? As an internet addicted girl, Ye Kehuan can accept all the hard work but she really can't accept not having an internet. Will she die if she don't use Weibo?

Yu Mei couldn't help laughing when she saw Ye Kehuan and Jiang Laien's expressions turning cloudy again. It seems that in these two episode their brilliance won't overshadowed her. Compared with a Bai Fumei who can't eat any bitterness and a Bai Fumei who can eat bitterness, the latter part is obviously more pleasing.

When the meeting was over and disbanded, Jiang Laien turned her head to look at Ye Kehuan, opened her mouth but said nothing in the end. Ye Kehuan also showed the appearance of traveling in space.

After a while, Ye Kehuan turned her head and looked at Jiang Lai'en: "Do you think there will be wild animals in the mountains? Will they surround our place at night?"

After listening, Jiang Laien raised her hand and stroked her hair unnaturally: "yeah...It should be."

Ye Kehuan nodded and then continued to ask: "Tell me what will our place be like? Will there be house?"

Jiang Laien smiled and didn't smile: "There should be... the program group shouldn't be too bad."

Ye Kehuan nodded again: "Yes, after all we are not doing "The Metamorphosis"."

At this time, Yu Mei smiled: "Actually, I think the countryside is pretty good and there's no need to panic so much. Moreover the air in the countryside is very fresh, which won't be found in the big city. It's very relaxing, I'm looking forward to it."

Ye Kehuan raised her eyebrows and nodded.

Yu Mei went on to say: "Moreover, its not a bad thing to have no internet or anything. Modern people have been immersed in the internet for too long. Its also time to put down their mobile phones, have some time outside and shift their focus to the people around them. I feel the real life with my heart."

Guo Yuqin was very agreeable and turned to look at her son: "Have you heard what Meimei said so don't play with your mobile phone all day long."

After listening, Xiao Mingguang coughed and put down the phone in his hand: "I see."

"Senior Yu's philosophy of life is really quite rich." Ye Kehuan said with a smile.

After Yu Mei listened, her lips curled up again: "It just that I have experienced a lot of things, so I have seen a lot of things. By the way there are many mosquitoes in the countryside so we need to bring some insecticide liquid. Before you go to bed, you should spray some and also buy some ointment. Another thing is to bring sunscreen and also a flashlight. You can also use it in case you have to go out at night in case of an emergency."