Part 21

At this time, the neighboring city.

When Jiang Laien was watching the program, she smiled while watching.

After that, after watching a few sessions, her phone vibrated.

So Jiang Laien picked up the phone, unlocked it, opened WeChat, and saw the director Chen Fei sent her another message: "Laien, more than half a month has passed, how are you thinking about it? Would you like to pick up this movie from me? ?"

After seeing it, Jiang Laien raised her eyebrows slightly, turned around and looked at the two scripts next to her.

One is "Black Bites" by the well-known director Chen Fei and the other is "The Good Times of Those Years" by the well-known director Xiao An'an.

The former is a suspenseful script with dual heroines and a little bit of spirituality. It is about one of the heroines, Qiluo, who is an entertainment industry entertainer who was killed and then became a female ghost, wandering aimlessly. She accidentally ran into Su He who had yin and yang eyes.

Su He is an eighteenth-line entertainer in the entertainment industry who is not well-known. The audience dislikes her because of her outspokenness and poor acting skills but she is actually very kind. But still intervened.

Therefore, Su He decided to help Qi Luo clean up her grievances but unexpectedly she was also involved in it and suffered a deeper level of suppression and cyber violence...

In this script, Qiluo and Su He have a lot of rivalries and the communication between Qiluo and Su He is a lot of laughter. In the end, there is a little bit of affection like the sea and the plot is not heavy at all. Many things are very thought-provoking.

This script...at first glance, it will be a big hit after it is released and it will be highly rated.

The latter is a small fresh BG love script like orange water. It tells the story of a man and a woman who are tired of the complicated urban life and go to the countryside to wash their souls. As a result, they are shocked when they accidentally meet each other.

Jiang Laien bit her lower lip lightly then touched her chin and then typed: "I like the script "Black Devour". It is very tense and the expressions in it are also thought-provoking."

"So, did you agree to play?" Chen Fei looked a little pleased. After all, he has always been Jiang Laien's number one fan.

"I want to act, but Director Chen, I would take the liberty to ask, Did you find a good person to play Su He?" Jiang Laien asked.

"Hey, I'm still choosing and its giving me a headache. There are not many people who are suitable for this role. After all, she is a kind of person who is a little careless but not bluff, more straightforward but not thorny in the conversation. Many people hold it. It can't be that degree. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of people who use skills to act and can't feel the soul." Chen Fei seemed a little lost.

After reading it, Jiang Laien thought for a moment: "Then, I have someone who I wants to recommend it. I don't know if Director Chen is willing to let her have a trial."

"Go ahead!" Chen Feimiao replied.

Jiang Laien sighed and typed: "Ye Kehuan."

the next day.

The show about Ye Kehuan's participation still occupies hot searches from all walks of life, and everyone is still happily playing with some of the stuff in it, and even another topic #Ye Kehuan's girlfriend#.

The scene can be said to be very prosperous.

Although there are still a lot of people who are drunk and I am alone there are constantly picking and stabs, saying that the people are all cluttered and have no ideas of their own, and they are led by Ye Kehuan's hype.