Part 32

I like her?

Ye Kehuan couldn't help but raise her hand to press on her chest and she could vaguely feel the heart beating under her hand and the rhythm was faster than before.

With her throat blocking, Ye Kehuan stretched out her hand to cover her face.

She couldn't believe that she would like a woman and that woman is still her own good friend.

This is simply a double crit. There must be something wrong, it must be.

"Are you still there?" Chen Lulu asked Ye Kehuan no longer speaking.

"Yeah," Ye Kehuan nodded, "Yes."

"Can't digest it all at once?" Chen Lulu asked again.

"A little..." More than a little Ye Kehuan is about to collapse now and she's hopelessly confused, "How could it be possible that I and her, we are friends, I should have liked her long ago. "

"But life is like this with a lot of uncertainty. Of course believe it or not, you should ask yourself." Chen Lulu transformed herself into a philosopher.

Ye Kehuan frowned deeply. After a while, she suddenly thought of something and asked immediately: "No, how can you analyze it so well? This inexperienced person can't analyze it, right? I have been in love, you haven't even fallen in love. Have you ever fallen in love?"

"I..." Chen Lulu suddenly became hesitant to speak, completely different from the usual agile energy.

"Are you hiding something from me?" Ye Kehuan continued to ask, "I told you everything but you didn't tell me anything. This is not fair."

"Mainly because, it's too embarrassing. Moreover there is nothing to say." Chen Lulu's voice became much softer.

"Embarrassed?" Ye Kehuan was keenly aware that there was also a big news hidden behind Chen Lulu.

"Well, it was when I went to Chongyuan City last year to have a barbecue with my little sister and fell in love with someone selling barbecue at first sight. Because I really liked them so much, it didn't take long for me to confess. However after the confession, the other party refused me without saying anything, saying that we are not in the same world at all," Chen Lulu laughed, her voice became very low, "So, although I have never been in a relationship but You understand that feeling too."

That seems to have happened last spring.

At the end of the tour on the day before leaving, she mustered up the courage to look at the woman who was wearing a motorcycle leather jacket and Martin boots, grilling her chicken wings and listening to music confessed: "I like you! I want to date you!"

As a result, the woman just raised her narrow eyes and glanced at her and then faintly said, "I'm not interested in women and you", making her half to death.

"So this is also related to the fact that your pampered lady did not do it but suddenly went to open a barbecue restaurant?" Ye Kehuan pondered and continued to ask, "Do you still like her?"

"No, I just want to overthrow what that person said to me!" Chen Lulu retorted immediately.

"Um," Ye Kehuan nodded, "Okay."

"By the way my mother recently made a lot of beef jerky for me. Do you want to eat it? If you want to eat it, I will send it to you!" Chen Lulu quickly changed the subject.

"Really? Good!" Ye Kehuan especially liked the small snacks made by Chen Lulu's mother.

"That's it! It's too late, I'm so sleepy, good night!" Chen Lulu finished speaking and hung up the voice without saying a word. The screen showed that the voice call has ended.