Part 55

Ye Kehuan's words meant Jiang Laien naturally knew and wanted to refuse but when her hand was firmly held by her and pressed somewhere and couldn't move, she instantly felt that she was a little disobedient. With her lips and teeth slightly opened, Jiang Laien lifted her face slightly, only to see those eyes that looked at her feel very moving.

"What's the matter?" Ye Kehuan saw her as if she was a little unstable, so she hugged her.

"Why are you so bad, are good or bad." Jiang Laien loosened her lips and frowned slightly.

"Really? Aren't you bad?" Ye Kehuan remembered how she teased herself in that video. "If you set a fire without putting it out, sooner or later, the fire will burn on yourself."

Jiang Laien listened to her words, a layer of sweat gradually surfaced on her forehead and a certain kind of yearning rolled like a wave making her unconsciously want to lower her head and open her mouth to breathe. Ye Kehuan looked at her as if she had endured it to the extreme, only to feel that there was heat on her back and couldn't help but muttered: "Is it so fun to play with yourself?"

Jiang Laien couldn't answer but bit her lip and shook her head: "I don't want it, I don't play with myself."

"Then you want me to accompany you?" Ye Kehuan took a shot and raised her face lightly making her look at her.

Jiang Laien lips and teeth slightly opened: "Yes."

Damn it, Ye Kehuan felt that she was completely eaten by the person in front of her. Jiang Laien's voice and expression for her it have such a powerful lethality, which can always make her sanity disappear in an instant, just want to completely occupy all of her. Ye Kehuan stared at her then slammed her lips towards her then tilted her head to cover her lips.

Under the slightly dim light of the hotel, two pliable figures are closely attached, entangled in one place. As the clothes and bath towels fall to the thin white ankles, the breath lingers, the surrounding air seems to change. It's was lot thicker...

Three o'clock in the morning.

The room became quiet again but through the crumpled bedding, one could still see how fierce the battle was just now.

Jiang Laien lay in Ye Kehuan's arms, closed her eyes and breathed steadily. After a while she opened her eyes again and said softly: "I really miss you. Why is this happening? We didn't even separate for a long time but it feels like months have passed."

Ye Kehuan heard this and dropped a soft kiss on her forehead: "Me too, just thinking about you make me go crazy."

"Really?" Jiang Laien adjusted the sleeping position of her head so that she could see Ye Kehuan's face.

"yeah," Ye Kehuan closed her eyes and nodded, "Even if we don't do anything, as long as we can stay together quietly, I'm are very satisfied."

"Even if we don't do anything? Humph." Jiang Laien suddenly let out a mocking smile.

"What?" Ye Kehuan opened her eyes and looked at her.

"I don't think we can do nothing." There are not many days that they have been dating and Jiang Laien can't remember how many times she has been tossed by her. Just staying together quietly is something she doesn't believe.

"I'm so serious in your heart?" Ye Kehuan asked with a smile, holding her small shoulder.

"Are you not serious, don't you have any points in your heart?" Jiang Laien gave her a sideways glance.

Ye Kehuan chuckled: "Actually, under normal circumstances, I'm pretty serious but I don't know why. Once I meet you again, I can't be serious anymore. I just want to be like by you."