Part 40

"So you still remember that I have a bad stomach," Chen Lulu laughed as she spoke, "Ji Changge, I thought you had forgotten me."

Ji Changge no longer looked at her, just put the skewers in her hand on the grill, glanced at the two baskets of vegetables she had chosen next to her then took up the brush and applied a layer of oil: "If you really want it Spicy then slightly spicy is recommended."

"No,I'm adventurous, Don't you think I'm just a woman who likes to look for excitement? How can mildly spicy be enough for excitement and how can It satisfy me?" Chen Lulu looked at her calmly and after speaking, she sighed and her Lips tightened.

She will always remember what Ji Changge said when she rejected her "You rich people like to look for excitement and can afford excitement but I don't like excitement".

At that time, Chen Lulu was really so angry. Obviously she was holding a piece of sincerity but the woman in front of her unceremoniously trampled it into the dust. She considered it to be playful and thrilling.

After listening, Ji Changge nodded. After sprinkling some cumin and other powder on the skewers in her hand, she put it in a small tray covered with plastic wrap, walked out from the grill and turned towards the table of people brought it.

She seems to always be that way tall, she loves to wear dark clothes and Martin boots, she has no makeup and she has an indifferent expression and her steps are not hurried or slow.

After the food was served, Ji Changge came back and looked down at Chen Lulu's high heels: "I just closed the table and there will be a seat right away. Go ahead. There are quite a lot of people at this point. I guess you can wait but It's going to be longer, high heels won't hold."

After that, Ji Changge has returned to her job.

Chen Lulu looked inside and saw that a table of people had indeed risen and then raised the corners of her lips: "Can I understand that you're caring about me?"

Ji Changge took out a basket of new vegetables, put them on the grill and dipped the brush in oil: "I care about every diner."

Chen Lulu raised her chin slightly: "Okay, that's also a concern."

After Ji Changge finished oiling the vegetables, she tilted her head and said, "Didn't you left again? Why are you here again?"

Chen Lulu smiled: "I didn't expect you to remember what I said quite clearly."

Ji Changge frowned and looked back at the barbecue on hand.

At this time, a table of people in the store asked: "Boss, do you have Coke at room temperature?"

Ji Changge turned her head and just wanted to talk. As a result Chen Lulu walked towards the freezer, crouched down and opened a cardboard box next to her: "Yes, how many cans do you want?"

"Three cans!"

"Okay," Chen Lulu quickly took out three cans of Coke put them in front of the table of guest, clapped her hands and smiled sweetly, "Here, I wish you a happy meal!"

When the guests saw Chen Lulu, they were shocked by her beauty and then hurriedly said, "Thank you, your shop is so delicious!"

"You're right it is delicious, if you think it's delicious, remember to come often!" Chen Lulu smiled.

After that, Chen Lulu walked to the door of the store again and stood beside Ji Changge.

"I have told you some things very clearly before. You don't have to think about me anymore and I can't give you what you want." Ji Changge looked at her sideways.