Part 41

"Huh?" The light in the room was snow-white and Ye Kehuan's skin was as delicate as a flower, white as porcelain and her eyes were smart and beautiful. Ye Kehuan looked down at her moist lips and the throat became more and more difficult to swallow.

At this time, Jiang Laien's forearm supporting the head of the sofa was slightly numb and if she accidentally failed to hold it,she could not help but fall backward. Under the guidance of the violently beating heart, she was short of breath and her body trembled slightly. She opened her eyes and looked at Ye Kehuan.

"I just wanted to say that something is stuck on the corner of your mouth." Ye Kehuan gently scraped her a little sesame paste on the corner of her lips with her fingertips. However besides that, she really wanted to do something to Jiang Laien. Moreover, this idea has been going on for several months but she has been suppressing it all the time to avoid being seen by Jiang Laien.

Jiang Laien held her breath and let out her breath again. It turned out to be so. Afterwards Jiang Laien sat up straight ready to reach out for a tissue: "Sorry..."

However just as Jiang Laien stretched out her hand, Ye Kehuan had already pulled out the tissue and placed it in front of her.

Jiang Laien paused for a while, took it into her hand, her eyes touched the bottom of her eyes and then quickly took it back: "Thank you."

I thought that Ye Kehuan was interested in her but as a result, she really thought too much.

Why it was always like this, she didn't know what she was still expecting. After having known each other for so many years, if she wanted to be able to like her she would have liked her a long time ago. Should she wait till now?

Thinking of this, Jiang Laien suddenly wanted to laugh and suddenly wanted to slap herself awake. Enough really enough, since you're determined to only be friends with her then you shouldn't be tempted by her anymore.

Moreover even if others don't know Ye Kehuan, isn't it clear enough? Hasn't the illusion Ye Kehuan given herself been enough over the years?

For example, when I was in school, I said that I didn't want to get married in the future, I wanted to be with her for a lifetime and then I went to fall in love in an instant. After the performance of the New Year's Day party, Ye Kehuan put her arms around her and said "You look so good, like a peach, can I bite you?", and after watching a sexy movie secretly. When she went downstairs, she suddenly leaned in and said something "I suddenly discovered that your mouth is the legendary type suitable for kissing".

In the end it was just a straight girl joking and there was really only oneself forever and in the end only oneself with a beating heart was left lost there.

After the scene replay to her mind she thought that as long as you're not stupid, you should be immune and awakened but why can't you grow out your memory? I always feel that it has something to do with herself. She's simply a straight girl who ran away and was unaware of homosexuality. At most she didn't reject the same thing.

As for the fact that she was more constrained to herself some time ago, maybe it was just because they had been separated for so long plus there had been conflicts with each other before so she was that way. Now that she's familiar, she has become so oily again. There is no need to believe what Chen Lulu said about CP feeling and matching.

Jiang Laien felt that her speculation was very reasonable.

Vigorously skimming the mess in her mind, Jiang Laien reached out and picked up a piece of pineapple and chewed it in her mouth.

Ye Kehuan sat on the side and observed her expression. After a while, she picked up the previous question: "But, what did you think I wanted to do?"

As soon as Ye Kehuan asked this, Jiang Laien was choked by the juice of the pineapple, coughing ceaselessly and even raised her hand to hammer her chest several times.