Part 13

In an instant, Ye Kehuan hurriedly released Jiang Laien and then took her hand back: "Sorry, I was a little too excited just now."

"It's okay." Jiang Laien said softly.

Then Ye Kehuan walked aside, squeezed out some hand sanitizer and turned on the faucet to rinse herself.

Jiang Laien stood by holding the handkerchief and looked at her quietly.

Ye Kehuan looked at the water coming out of the faucet, thinking that she must be crazy. What is going on with me now? Why is it normal for some movements to be done with others but when it is changed to Jiang Laien, she feels abnormal everywhere?

While washing, Ye Kehuan unconsciously looked at Jiang Laien, so Jiang Laien, who had been watching Ye Kehuan wash her hands instantly moved her eyes and looked into Ye Kehuan's eyes.

At that moment, Ye Kehuan was stunned and almost knocked over a bowl next to her then hurriedly turned her head around and raised her hand to wipe her chin.

Upon seeing this, Jiang Laien chuckled and poked her shoulder lightly: "You, why do you stay away."

Ye Kehuan coughed, "I'm a little tired today."

"Hey, go to bed early tonight." Jiang Laien laughed.

"Yeah." Ye Kehuan nodded.

After a while, everyone was tidying up everything, and then they sat with the staff in the Bencheng Hotel and waited for dinner.

As far as Bencheng is concerned, this hotel has a long history and a great reputation. It is said that many celebrities who came to film and some celebrities have come here to eat and some photos taken by them are still hanging in the lobby.

After the group had finished admiring, they finally sat down at a large round table in the second floor box under the leadership of the waiter and then began to order.

"Ke Huan really opened our eyes today!" Wen Xian made a conversation while waiting for the meal.

Although today is only the second day of the show's recording, Ye Kehuan's presence in the show is already obvious. It can be said that many topics and things are carried out around her.

After Ye Kehuan heard Liu Yun's, although her face was smiling brightly, she still stretched out her hand and waved it: "I'm overwhelmed."

"didn't you just win the award? It's just great but they ate everything. I wanted to try a chopstick but I didn't have a chance." Liu Yun said.

Everyone nodded one after another.

For a while, there was a burst of laughter during the dinner.

Seeing that they were getting along so happily, Jiang Laien let out a sigh of relief. it seems that after the show is broadcast, the counter-response should be pretty good.

After a meal was over, it was almost nine o'clock in the evening. Then, as everyone chatted, they walked towards the villa and there was no interruption in laughter and talking.

"Huan, are you 25 this year?" Liu Yun asked suddenly when she walked under the villa.

Ye Kehuan was taken aback after listening, "Yes."

Jiang Laien also turned her head towards them and listened to their chats quietly.

"What are your requirements for your marriage partner?" Liu Yun continued to ask.

When Jiang Lien heard this she couldn't help squeezing her hands tightly.

After listening, Ye Kehuan frowned slightly, looking forward and quietly thinking: "Well...we can get along well and the moral aspect is also good."