Part 5

Jiang Laien looked at the steaming bowl of noodles in front of her and opened her lips slightly: "Thank you."

"You're welcome..." Ye Kehuan touched her sight and stuck her crust a little, "It's just a bowl of noodles, don't be polite. taste it and see if you like the taste."

After listening, Jiang Laien picked up the chopsticks to pick up the egg and took a light bite.

It's still the same taste as before but it seems to be more fragrant.

Unconsciously, Jiang Laien remembered what she had done in junior high school. Because family members are often away from home and she does everything in order to allow Ye Kehuan to come to her house often to play with her.

Pretending to be tired of eating takeaways, pretending not to know how to cook at all because in this way Ye Kehuan would stand in her kitchen wearing an apron and cook for her like a chef. The opportunity for them to contact has become more.

She likes to eat what Ye Kehuan makes and she also likes to see Ye Kehuan's nice profile when cooking and she also likes to play games with Ye Kehuan one vs one with a gamepad after dinner.

In fact, she is quite good at playing games. Although she doesn't play very often and doesn't like it very much, she often loses to Ye Kehuan deliberately because she likes to see Ye Kehuan who laugh when she wins and when she says "Yes".

Those times are her most beautiful times.

Thinking of this, Jiang Laien felt that she was blinded by the mist emanating from the soup.

For a moment, Jiang Laien opened her lips slightly: "It's delicious..."

"If its delicious then you eat more," Ye Kehuan played with a small pendant on the phone case, her eyes never stopped on Jiang Laien, "then you eat slowly, I will go back to the my room first."

However, as soon as she walked up the stairs, she heard Jiang Laien yelling from behind: "Ye Kehuan."

In an instant, Ye Kehuan stopped again and stood still there. However, Jiang Laien did not move.

"What's the matter?" For a moment, Ye Kehuan turned her head and looked down.

Holding the chopsticks, Jiang Laien always felt that there were a lot of things to ask and say in her heart but for a while she didn't know where to start, so in the end she just asked: "Are you...you don't want to see me?"

She always felt that maybe they should sit down and have a good chat.

For a while, Ye Kehuan's back also became stiff.

For a moment, Ye Kehuan tilted her head slightly: "Why do you suddenly ask this?"

Jiang Laien lifted a strand of hair behind her ear and whispered softly: "I saw it during the meeting today."

"Huh?" Ye Kehuan looked up.

"When the director said that he arranged for us to be a group, you looked awkward." Jiang Laien squeezed her chopsticks, stopped talking and finally said something.

When Ye Kehuan heard Jiang Laien's words, she felt as if she was suddenly poked into a sore spot. She just felt that she couldn't breath. She could not help but press her lips tightly, lowering her head and pulling the Pendant on the phone.

For a time, the past scenes all appeared in her mind, they were like a large pile of heavy boulders and she couldn't breathe.

Ye Kehuan heard this squeezed the phone, looked up at the ceiling for a long time and grinned "What should I say?"