part 63

Chen Lulu could feel Ji Changge's body trembling with her lips and teeth touching each other carefully. Chen Lulu closed her eyes, tears slipped and rolled into the corners of her lips, which taste very salty.

Ji Changge's eyes closed slightly, her breathing became a little bit awkward and she only felt that her whole body was stiff. Chen Lulu's movements are very light and gentle and at the same time a bit clumsy. She doesn't know how to kiss. Everything's going on is based on feelings. She just wants to let the other party understand in the most direct way that she's real. She love her, no matter what happens in the future, love is love.

Under the touch, the breath of the two intertwined and the line of defense and reason in Ji Changge's heart was gradually torn apart by the woman in front of her and it was difficult to recover. Gradually Ji Changge stroked Chen Lulu's back and then pushed her away, took two steps backwards, panting lightly: "Do you know what you're doing?"

"What do I don't know? Of course I know, I love you, I want to be with you, I want to take care of you..." Chen Lulu said, tears falling again.

"You don't know that you're jumping into the fire pit." Ji Changge leaned against the wall and looked up at her, breathing still very disordered.

"Then do you think when you pushed me away I won't worry about you? I'm telling you I've fallen off a long time ago and can't climb up!" Chen Lulu approached her, her eyes full of tears, her makeup already a little bit smear.

Ji Changge looked at her for a long while then looked down at the ground, clenching her teeth.

"You like me too, don't you? If you really don't like me, you can just reject me and block me but you can't do it because you care about me," Chen Lulu opened her mouth. She breathed heavily and continued to step forward in a daze and walked towards her, "right?"

Ji Changge raised her head and looked at her: "Am I worthy of you?"

Chen Lulu looked at her and continued to breathe: "Answer me, you like me too, don't you? When I kissed you, you responded to me. Doesn't this prove that you like me? "

Ji Changge squeezed her arm, her eyebrows still frowned: "Don't be like this, I'm not worth it..."

"Whether you're worth it or not is my final say, not you, your thoughts can't replace my thoughts!" Chen Lulu shouted again.

Ji Changge's back pressed against the wall: "What do you want?"

Chen Lulu stared at her tightly, biting her lower lip and finally, let out a sigh and said in a voice that was too low: "Be my girlfriend."

At this moment, she has no worries, she just wants to be with Ji Changge, no matter what the future is, she just wants to be with her for as long as she can. If you're sick, I'll be there in every treatment. If you have any difficulties, We'll go through it together.

"Be my girlfriend." Chen Lulu opened her mouth to breathe and she looked straight into Ji Changge's eyes.

Ji Changge looked at her for a moment then suddenly dragged her into her arms, reached out her hand to clasp her back of the head, brought her lips closer: "Why are you so stubborn?"

Chen Lulu's heart was beating, her lips tightly pressed: "Because I love you."

"I really lost to you." Ji Changge stared at her full lips then turned her head and kissed her.

At this closeness in addition to being able to feel the heat of the other party, it seems that you can also feel the other party's heartbeat, it's obvious and intense. In her arms, Chen Lulu's body was as soft as cotton wool, soft and light. Ji Changge pressed her back and couldn't help bringing her closer to herself. Under the erosion of her somewhat domineering aura, Chen Lulu only felt that her whole body had become weak and her heartbeat was so fast that she couldn't distinguish between what's real and whats a dream.