"Okay then," Jackson mumbled to himself as he sat down, "The babies are going to be here in 8 weeks—"

"I think she know that Jackson." Jo said.

"I just want to know the plan for when you go into labo—"

    "The plan is Arizona will put me under and do her thing," that earned her concerned looks from everyone at the table including Emmy, "The babies will be born, after that then you can see them."

Jackson frowned, from what she had just implied that meant he wouldn't be there to see his children being born and that made his blood boil, "Wait, you don't want me in the room when my kids are being born?"

   "Exactly."

    "Why? I have every right to see my kids come into the world."

Gisele rolled her eyes, "So, they're coming out of my body."

Usually, Emmy would speak up and defend Gigi but this situation was getting messy. It'd be different if Jackson was some deadbeat baby daddy then she would speak her mind and say he had no right and Gigi owned him nothing, but it was clear that he did care and was trying to be involved.

Jo leaned closer to Emmy and whispered, "Should we... intervene?"

Emmy shook her head before brining her drink up to her lips and taking a long slow sip, "No."

"Why would it even matter to you," with each word, Jackson's voice rose in volume, "You just said you want to be out under general."

"You are not the one giving birth Jackson. I am," Gisele said, "It's my choice to do what I want. Besides, I don't want you there during the delivery."

"I have every right to be there for my kids!"

"The only people who are going to in the room are Emmy. Jo and my sister are more than welcomed to be there if they don't have any surgeries. I'm just not comfortable with you there."

Jo had choked on her drink and was having a coughing fit, Emmy patted her in the back to aid her, "Wait, what?" Jo wasn't sure Gigi would want her on the deceivers room, sure they were close but ever since Gigi had gotten pregnant and Emmy had come to town, her and Gigi weren't as close as they used to be, "You want me there?"

Gisele nodded, "I sort of expect you there, you only get a pass if you're in the middle of surgery," she looked over at her childhood best friend, "You have no option."

"You know I'm there." Emmy stated.
Amelia smiled: I am there

Jackson scoffed, "So all of a sudden you're mot comfortable with me. Because you sure did seem comfortable with me when we mad—"

"Okay, that's enough," Jo cut him off, "Maybe you should go." She suggested.

He ignored her, "I'll get a court order."

"Go ahead, but my right to privacy is more important than your right to see my babies birth." Gisele said.

"Our. Our babies." Jackson gritted through his teeth.

Gisele blankly stared at him, "You can watch from the gallery. We'll have a couple minutes with them before someone takes them to you, or you see them in the NICU."

Gisele's phone went off, it was a text from Arizona and the blonde wanted to meet with her again, "Arizona wants to see me... again." Gisele stood up, followed by Jo and Emmy, "We can maybe discuss this later." She said, headed for the doors.

Jackson hastily got up, trying to catch up with them, "I'm gonna be there too."

Gisele sighed, she honestly was tired of arguing, "Whatever."

The group made it to Arizona's office. They sat down in front of the fetal surgeon.

    "I strongly believe you should have the surgery today. I have an opening right now."

"Right now? That seems a bit hasty." Jo said.

"I mean, there's a slot open tomorrow but it's progressing quickly."

"I'd rather just get it over with." Gisele said, she knew the longer you waited with ttts the more complications surfaced with both mom and baby and that's the last thing she needed right now.

"Great."

"I've come up with a birth plan," Gisele announced, "There's no plan except to go with the flow and for you to put me under general anesthesia."

Jackson protested, "No."

Arizona looked over at Jackson in disbelief, she then looked back to Gisele, "I am not putting you under general unless absolutely necessary."

Gisele sighed, she already knew Arizona would protest but she could dream, "I was only kidding... slightly."

Jackson inhaled deeply, wanting to contain his anger. He couldn't understand why she was picking fights when he was trying, "If it was a joke, why didn't you just say that?"

"I didn't want to."

Arizona stood from her desk, speaking before the two could argue again, "Okay, so you head over to pre op and I'll meet you in the OR."

NOTES

Gigi and Jackson fighting again, yes. Why? Cause I love the drama 🤷‍♀️ It's gonna get worse before it gets better

PSA: They will be fighting a lot more. It might even get a tad bit repetitive. And Jackson might be/say things that are uncharacteristic but I wrote most of the outlines and plot points during quarantine and I'm too lazy to rewrite them.

In the beginning of the writing process Gisele wasn't going to end up pregnant by every time I rewrite it I got stuck and had writers block and wanted to give up on this. Then wrote this version and writing it was easier. Am I mad at myself about it, a little because it's such a cliché but it's better than leaving this book unfinished

So if you don't like it don't read it 🤷🏽‍♀️

PEOPLE I NEED BABY NAME SUGGESTIONS