16: It's boring to spend money all day long.

Depuis le début

The fruit juice is in a transparent glass bottle, and there is a thin layer of water vapor outside, and the temperature is slightly cool when held in the palm of your hand, as if it were chilled. Bai Tan raised his eyes to look at Jian Chi, see the latter smiled at him: "The taste is very good oh, I've finished ten bottles!"

The adult fish looked very proud when he said the latter number.

Bai Tan's gaze glanced behind the youth, and indeed saw the empty glass bottle behind Jian Chi, which was messily placed to one side. The young man's body vaguely felt a touch of childishness, Bai Tan held the fruit juice bent his eyes and said thank you.

Jian Chi bought a lot more snacks for the two cubs.

The little mermaid An An stretched his body, not missing any opportunity to maintain the scales. In the future, his tail should also look as good as papa's. He cocked his tail to let the sunlight evenly, and forked up the cupcake to stuff his mouth. The sweet aroma of the cake drifted around along with the sea breeze, attracting many creatures. A group of finger-length small fishes exposed the surface of the water spitting bubbles, sea birds low spin black bean-sized eyes staring straight at the cake in the hands of An An .......

Like feeling something, the little mermaid quietly put down the tail, eyes around a circle, very alert to their own cake to the arms stuffed. It was also at this time that the sea bird flapped its white wings and rushed down with a low cry.

"papa!"

Someone moved faster than Jian Chi, and when Bai Tan saw the large bird swooping down, he quickly whistled as he reached out his hand, his white wrist slim, as if it could be broken with a gentle squeeze. Yet it was such a wrist that held up the huge sea bird.

The sharp claws of the sea bird grabbed the wrist of Bai Tan, wings converging, cocking its head and gazing at the teenager with black bean-like eyes. Bai Tan smiled at it, stroked its soft and smooth feathers with his other hand and said softly, "Don't bully An An, want to eat cake? I have some here."

The teenager lowered his eyes and put his cake in front of the seabird.

The sea bird bent its neck and pecked a piece of cake with its sharp beak, some of the cream even splashed onto Bai Tan's clothes and face, but the teenager always had a smile in his eyes and a friendly and cordial air all over his body.

After about ten minutes, the seabird finally lifted its head, straightened its feathers with its beak, and rubbed its cheek against Bai Tan's body, as if to thank him for feeding it.

Opened his wings and flew off into the sky, and soon disappeared.

The little mermaid hiding behind Jian Chi is holding his fish tail in one hand, carrying a cupcake in the other quietly reveals his head, such as black jewel-like eyes turned and noticed that brother Bai Tan is looking at himself with worry, face floating embarrassed red, he put down his tail, suddenly will be very well protected and not even let the sea bird touch the cake handed to the elf boy.