ᶜᵒᶰᶰᶤᵉ

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁𝒙

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝒙. UGH

𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧 🐮🧁 wants to facetime...

accept | decline

connecting...

FACETIME.

"Hey, Springer." You placed the phone on your lap as you were tucking your hair into the bonnet then picked it up seeing Connie shirtless.

"Wassup, ma. You look good wearing that on." Your head crooked then your eyes narrowed seeing if Connie was high but he wasn't. Connie smiled innocently showing off his dimples.

"I forgot how bold you get whenever we be on facetime." You laid back on your bed as Connie glanced at your black plain t-shirt.

"Yeah, let's just say that I miss you." Your eyebrow raised up seeing Connie's cheeks were reddening up. "Miss me? But we're talking right now, aren't we?"

You were confused then Connie side eyed away while pressing his lips together and loosened them, the pink of his lips gotten more pinker and plump. "I uh don't mean in that way."

Your eyes wandered around hearing a faint awkwardness in his voice, your eyebrows furrowed seeing Connie's eyes droop and ears reddening up. "Then what way do you mean?"

"Come over and I'll tell you."

Your mouth aparted to speak but he hung up and you made a straight face at thin air.

NARRATIVE.

Your knuckles went against his door as your arms crossed waiting for a response, you heard footsteps approached and Connie opened the door seeing you in the same black shirt, bonnet on, and sweatpants.

"Hey, mija." Connie smiled at you softly as you led yourself inside with him making way for you. He locked the door behind you then his eyes wandered to your ass, you turned around. "So are you going to tell me what way you missed me in?"

Connie's eyes widened slightly that you went straight to the point without sitting down or questioning how is he, he chuckled. "Well, I miss kissing you..."

Connie stepped towards you as his hands went on your shoulders. "You do?" Your cheeks were warming up as Connie nodded his head.