⌗₂₆

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇
𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞. ME & MY CHOPPAS <3

NARRATIVE.

CONNIE GROANED LIGHTLY AS HIS eyes fluttered into blinks then squinted from the bright light of the sunlight shining down over his eyes. connie turned his head along with his body but stopped seeing your arm resting on his waist, his eyebrows furrowed then looked back at you still sleeping. his eyes widened and slapped his hand on his mouth realizing what position you guys were in.

he was the little spoon and you were the big spoon, he mentally squealed then rested his head back down adjusting your arm upwards to his chest. his fingers slowly intertwined with yours while smiling then pouted that he should switch positions with you but instead he kind of like it. you hugging him and being this close to him, his heart pounded as his cheeks were reddening up that he's never experienced this before with anyone specifically someone he really likes.

fuck, i'm such a simp. connie rolled over and grabbed his phone off of the bedstand, carefully not waking you up then snuggled back. his hand went back to holding your hand while unlocking his phone to record himself being little spoon.

IMESSAGE.

𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 👅🦶🏾:
attachment: 1 movie
🌚

𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 🦁:
BRO DONT TELL ME
THATS WHO I THINK IT
IS

𝐟𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫 :0🍆:
i almost choked on
my pancake

who tf is that??

𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 🦁:
it gotta be golden
girl

i know that hand
anywhere

𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 👅🦶🏾:
fuck you mean you
know that hand
anywhere?😐

𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 🛐:
obviously her jerking him
off so he wouldn't have
to fail our class

𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 🦁: