⌗₄₈

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙭𝙡𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
𝙭𝙡𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. MY KIND OF WOMAN

NARRATIVE.
*keep in mind, if you don't
like boys showing emotions
or you think it's funny. you
can skim & not say nothing &
keep it to yourself, which isn't
hard.

              CONNIE WATCHED QUIETLY SET UP YOUR couch pillows correctly then picked up the bowls to take them to the kitchen. connie rest his chin on the couch pillow feeling the silence of just you and him. connie thinks to himself of how should he approach himself to you.

connie gazed at you collecting the gloves to toss it in the trash bin. his eyes got droopy and starts to feel like he should go home after embarrassing himself to you again.
he turned his head and felt this sudden bottle up feeling in his chest, he laid on the cushion and covered his mouth. his bottom lip quiver and chest breathing hard as his eyes began tearing up and cried silently.

you dust off your hands that you were done for now, all you had to do is deal with veronica's top and co- your ears perked up hearing faint sniffles. you looked over at the couch seeing connie not there, your eyebrows furrowed. "springer?" you called out his name then there was sniffles again from the couch.

you crept up. "springer?" you called out to him as you tilted your head seeing connie lying on his back, closing his eyes and covering his mouth. he was crying then his eyes opened seeing you staring at him, he turned to his side to hide himself from you.

"what's wrong?" your hand reached out to him but he moved it away. "i-i'm fine. i just... i just need a minute and i'll get of yo way."

you were puzzled on why he's acting like this then you head around the couch, he was shedding tears nonstop. the connie you know that's so flirty, playful, and aggressive is an emotional wreck. "connie, you're not fine. tell me what's wrong."

connie glanced at you looking worried for him then you sat on the cushion near his head. connie sniffled then tries to calm himself down but he keeps crying. "is it about us?" you questioned to get a clue as his eyes shifted on you, he nodded as he held onto the couch pillow.

you looked away then back at him. you didn't say anything else but hear him kept crying then his eyes landed on your hand, he wanted you to hold him and comfort him but why should he deserve it? he treated you like crap with all the lying and assumptions and especially that punch on your face during his fight with you.

"i'm sorry." he sobbed out as you looked at him, shedding more tears. "i'm really sorry for lying about veronica. i never wanted to lie to you about her, it's just, she led me on and fucked my dad behind my back and i was scared that you'll bring her up every time we have an argument or you saying i'm weak and a dumbass for falling for a girl like her. i let my lying get the best out of me to avoid trouble yet it already has..." connie sniffled as his eyes landed on you.