⌗₁₀

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙭

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽
𝙭. NO IDEA

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

CONNIE AND YOU WERE WALKING BESIDE EACH OTHER after you both got out of his car and him taking you to your apartment. his hip bumped against yours lightly with you glancing at him. "so, do you still hate them after hanging out with them?" connie asked as you hummed and chewed on your lip that the hangout was fun and very disturbing in some moments.

"you want the dreadful truth or lovely lie?" connie furrowed his eyebrows and squinted his eyes at you, you were shaking your head a little waiting for him to choose. "dreadful truth." his head nod at you.

"they're despicably cool and i can see why you're friends with them because they're just like you all freaky and bizarre." connie blinked his eyes at the truth you told him and his arms went loose from behind his neck to stuff his hands in his pockets. "yeah, they are but since they've got to know you. i'm sure they can warm up to you specifically eren and jean."

you nodded with you both chuckling as your feet and his dragged a little against the concrete. your apartment complex were like houses and the middle had a path that leads to whichever house you live in. there was a little garden and a playground for the little kids if the people had any children. the cars were passing by along with crickets making an ambience soothing sound.

"i hope so." you fiddle with your acrylic nails as connie glanced at you smiling a little, your smile was so pretty that it's so rare for him to see you in that state- you would usually mug at him or give him that disgusted look for being slow all the time. your eyes caught him staring and your cheeks warmed up that he was staring mad hard with those orbs of his.

"why you staring at me like that?" connie rolled his neck a little with a shrug. "like what?"

"like you're trying to reach into my soul and figure out who i am." connie slowly stopped walking as his hand pulled you back with your eyes blinking a couple times by how swiftly he did that. "maybe i am, i noticed that you barely put your fingers down in the game and ion wanna be in your business but you a virgin?"

your eyes widened at the question he asked you, your ears were getting warm with your shoulder rubbing them. you side eyed away that connie is in your business for asking something like that. you gazed back at him and took a quick breath,. "even if i was, I'm still not going to agree with those explicit and very vulgar statements eren came up with."

connie squinted his eyes that you were and tried to avoid eye contact with your glasses blocking out your orbs. connie never would thought that you would be a virgin but now that he thinks about it, it makes sense- the way you represent yourself and give off the vibe that you don't like to mess around makes him want to be the first one that you trust your body with.

connie let out a quick chuckle. "you know that's kinda lame, i get that you aren't into those things but you should reconsider." you gazed at him and connie softly smiled.

"how am i going to reconsider if i have no one to try it with." your hands went on your hips as connie tilted his head down a little with his brows furrowed. "uh, you got me." connie pointed at himself as your breath hitched that he just offers himself like that to you without even hesitating.

"that's disgusting, friends don't have sex with each other." connie's mouth aparted letting out a gasp with his hands waving around. "mija, has estado viviendo bajo una roca? todo el mundo tiene sexo con sus amigos y no es repugnante!"
( have you been living under the rock? everyone has sex with their friends and it's not disgusting )

you blinked your eyes not processing what connie just told you in spanish, connie chuckled that you were lost as his hands went on your shoulder. "you ever heard of friends with benefits?" you took a moment and pouted your lips then you gazed back at him.

"no." his eyes widened that for a intelligent person, you don't know shit about that. "oh yeah, i got to teach you about that. ooooo! i can be your tutor just like you are with me."

your face scrunched up as connie's eyes lit up and you could've sworn you seen stars filling up his orbs. "you're not going to teach me anything and i'm tutoring you about school not sex." connie's excitement faded away and mugged at you that you killed it. "c'mon, just think about it... you can improve me to become all smart and i can improve you to become all freaky."

your face twisted at this idea connie came up with. you blinked your eyes that this guy is something else. "no connie, i'm not letting you do that." you shook your head as you removed his hands away with him letting out a pout. "ight, when eren and jean come after yo' neck for being boring and dry, i ain't goin' say shit but only mind my business."

connie crossed his arms as you blankly stared at him with a scoff escaping out of your mouth that this dude really wants to be your tutor into having sex. it'd be weird if a girl like you all focused and well-mannered doing the deed with a slacker and troublemaker everyone loves to be friends with.

you pressed your lips together that if you did have sex with him, people will noticed that you aren't uptight as you always were. you watched connie held out his hand to check out his nails and he sucked his teeth that he needs to get a manicure. you mugged that maybe this friends with benefits shit won't hurt. "i'll think about it."

you blurted out. "que?" you sucked your teeth that connie didn't catch what you said but you know he did. "i'm not repeating myself." you waved him off as you walked ahead but he pulled you back.

"nah, what you said fo' real?" you rolled your eyes as you took a quick sigh and gazed at him. "i'll think about this friends with benefits." connie's orbs had a twinkle that went across and gasped with excitement.

"ahhh shit! we boutta be litt, i can't wait to show you and tell you all the tea!" connie was bouncing a little with his hand still grasping your arm that was flopping around, you made a straight face that you don't know why he getting hyped. it's just sex, you shrugged.

"you're going to be so irresistible by the time I'm done with you." connie gave you a smirk so deviously that your legs almost wobble, you crossed your arms.

"all i said was i think about it meaning i could just tell you no if i don't want to do it." connie stopped his mini dance and flopped his arms down. connie rolled his eyes that he gotten happy for no reason but at least you gave it a shot and only needed your final answer.

"ight but just know once you say yes...." his hand went on your waist to pull you closer with his lips inches away from your ear. "...i'm going to fuck you so good, the neighbors will know my name." a gruff chuckle of his let out then a hum that made your body received goosebumps.

you took a deep breath feeling your body all warm and chest breathing heavily. connie's head faced you and you swallowed hard that he is so damn fine. "shall we continue walking?" his hand was still on your waist feeling his fingers groping a little.

"y-yeah." you answered as he let out another chuckle that he got you feeling some type of way, good.

and with that, you and him walked the rest home and you were still trying to cool your body down but you couldn't. connie just know how to make you feel bashful, it's sickening yet intriguing.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯