⌗₁₉

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽𝙭𝙞𝙭

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙭𝙞𝙭. PRURIENCE

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙴'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CONNIE'S AND YOUR EYES WIDENED AND MOUTH aparted once it got to the scene where the woman was on the yacht and ended up giving the man that pussy back to back on every spot. connie paused the movie with him grabbing a water bottle shaking it that he felt like he was there doing rounds with them. "t-that was interesting." you swallowed after you felt your throat gotten dry as connie giggled that you looks so traumatized but in a good way.

"yeah it was but aye... that could be us if you weren't a virgin." your head snapped at him and playfully shoved him with him laughing that he was joking or maybe? "even if i wasn't, i'm not going all out like that. what if people seen that shit and thinks we're some kind of pornstars." connie twisted the bottle cap tight and placed the bottle near him.

"shii, let them. im getting all that pussy and they're not so..." connie shrugged with you rolling your eyes that he would say some shit like that. you shook your head as you fiddle with your fingers that not only has it made you shocked- you were feeling aroused. you glanced at connie who was staring at you, your face scrunched up as your hand connected on his face to move him away.

"staring mad hard, can we continue the movie connie?" you crossed your arms as connie sees that your legs were crossed and you nibbling on your lip anxiously but why? connie scooted closer to you as his hand went on your cheek feeling how warm it was, his thumb turned your head to face him. "did that boat scene somehow made you turned on?"

your eyes widened. "hell no, i was only shock that's all." you pressed your lips as connie's eyebrow raised up that he can tell you were lying, you and your lies be so annoying to him but it's kind of cute that you won't admit to the smallest thing. you're acting as if it's a bad thing to speak out your thoughts.

"just shock, huh? when he was eating her out, i seen the way your mouth aparted and you squeezing your legs as if you want some as well." your jaw clenched with his eyes still pierced onto you and his thumb caressing your skin. you side eyed away feeling your cheeks warming up that he was right, your hands turned into a fist that since he's your tutor or whatever he wants to call himself. you guess a little play won't hurt, would it?

"well, i do but you probably don't know how to make a girl cum." connie moved his thumb with him cackling that you really tried his shit. "you fo' real right nie? you think i won't make you cum?"