⌗₄₅

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙭𝙡𝙫

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝙭𝙡𝙫.    TWO BESTFRIENDS

       NARRATIVE.

CONNIE PEELED OFF HIS BANDAGE FROM HIS eyebrow seeing that it's been slowly healing. he now has a fresh scar across his eyebrow, he rolled his eyes that he's gotta get a new eyebrow piercing somewhere else than that spot.

he sigh while applying alcohol to keep it clean in case it bleeds out. connie's mind wander off thinking about you.

he chuckled that you're definitely fed up coming back to school after your week off and maybe, just maybe, the students show you respect for handling two tough chicos on your own.

connie licked his lips then bit his lip softly, thinking your natural mugged face and those lips that he love rubbing his thumb ov- his phone vibrated near him and it pulled him out of his mini thought.

it was a call from carla, eren's mother. connie grabbed his phone and picked it up, he put her on speaker as he was applying ointment on his eyebrow. "hi, ms. jaeger."

"hello, connie. i'm calling you to ask if you heard from eren. i know you two aren't as close anymore but he hasn't been reaching out to me for a week and it's starting to worry me." connie glanced at the phone hearing carla's voice that she was concern.

"he's probably out with armin." connie shrugged with one of his shoulder that he didn't want to make a conversation about him.

carla sigh. "he's not. i called armin and he told me he hasn't heard of him either. jean also informed me that after the fight at the school with you, eren hasn't come home nor at mine." connie slowly starts to hear carla sounding sad, connie nibbled on his lip that he's feeling bad.

"oh, um, ion know. maybe he's at some friend house that you'on know about?" connie guessed again as carla hummed in disagreement.

"he wouldn't do that. y'know how he is, connie." i mean eren is the type to not go to a mutual house because he wasn't "comfortable" enough aka not worth his time. "um, then ion really know, miss. you should know me and eren are not good terms so i don't wa-"

"connie."

"yes?"

"please look for my son. i have this feeling that he's not ok and he's somewhere off on his own, doing something dangerous and i'm trying my best not to call the cops because i don't want to look like a bad mother that wastes the police time due to him being grown or he's just at his house the entire time, rotting in his room." carla told connie. connie glanced at the phone screen hearing her voice slightly crack, she wanted to cry but had to maintain her emotions.