important

ight i literally debated on making a quick authors note but i gotta say sum bruh

ight i literally debated on making a quick authors note but i gotta say sum bruh. i seen some comments that haven't gave the same energy to yanna had cheated on eren with esteban. "He's fine." "I would the same too." "I don't blame her." like you're basically acknowledging that it was okay for yanna to cheat on eren with esteban.

it doesn't matter if esteban is fine, you saying that you would cheat on eren regardless and it's like messed up because some of y'all are probably the same person that was getting on eren's case for kissing yn back for a good 30 minutes. yanna on the other hand. she done it for a week and multiple times and yes, they fucked.

i hadda defend my boy eren because i see some are saying everyone's a hoe like hah? jean, eren, kimberly, and yn aren't one. let's focus on eren rq - eren isn't a hoe but only a mean person, he's always been loyal and sweet to yanna but yanna? if you haven't remember yanna always been flirting with esteban back to back while she's in a relationship.

yeah yeah yeah esteban is fine but still it's not right and for eren, mmcht 😒 i'm gatekeeping him from y'all.

OOOOOO don't get me started on those euphoria comments. i understand some of y'all watch euphoria but damn bruh. some of y'all are comparing yn with cassie because yn is going behind yanna's back into fucking with eren. like ayo? they kissed once. they're not fucking constantly like cassie delusional ass is with nate.

it was funny that you guys are saying yn is pulling a cassie but now ion know. some of y'all got real quiet once yanna ain't fight yn like you hoped and y'all talk bout some "i knew it." nigga you ain't knew. ( some of y'all did but it's funny seeing the same people saying they want yanna to fight yn ended up being shock )

if i never mentioned yanna being all flirty and lovey dovey with esteban, you would still be rooting for yanna and plus that's why her and esteban are barely around because she's too busy getting her pussy pounded by esteban
( no disrespect to yanna irl. i love you bby but your character is 😗 )

but whatchamaclit and i see some of y'all talkin bout some "It's not that serious to lie about veronica." like ??? what do you mean it's not. papa eren talked his shit about her and said she fucked connie's daddy. i know most of y'all would've felt so humiliated because shii i would be too and understand why he kept lying. ( even tho it's not right to lie and could've told the truth firsthand )

y'all peep how eren was protecting her and willingly to take the most punishment out of connie 👀👀 i'm telling you he's a softie but lemme shut up before i catch myself lacking.

i think that's about it. if you
have any opinions, share
em out 🤲🏾

no, homebody is not ending soon.