⌗₃₉

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙭

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙭.    TWENTY-EIGHT

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

CONNIE TOOK A DEEP INHALE FROM THE BLUNT and exhale as he was mugging at thin air while taking another drag. all he felt was betrayal and hatred after that event in friendsgiving last night ⎯ connie wanted to hurt eren so bad that he ends up dead and you? he doesn't even wanna try to think about you.

"mijo." connie's eyes darted at esteban walking out to the backyard where connie was chilling in the hot tub, already smoked three blunts. "wha'?" connie gave esteban an attitude as esteban hitched a breath that was still upset about what happen. esteban don't blame him, he'd feel the same.

"you should come inside and eat with me." connie looked away and continued inhaling from his blunt then slouched against the edge. "no." esteban hummed then walked around the edge to stand where connie was as esteban revealed the plate of food.

"knew you'd say that. here." esteban placed the food near connie's head as esteban sat on the edge of the pool with him dusting his palms off. connie furrowed his eyebrows at esteban and watched esteban rested his hands on the concrete. esteban smiled softly at connie, connie's nostrils picked up the scent of the food and his stomach growled.

connie eyed at esteban and his legs were dangling and swaying in the water. connie sucked his teeth and finished up the blunt in his mouth then put it out on the ashtray. connie grabbed the spoon and took a spoonful of rice to place it in his mouth. "this doesn't mean shit." connie grumbled out as esteban's eyebrow raised up then chuckled from the back of his throat.

"esta bien." connie narrowed one of his eyes at esteban then connie continued grubbing. the atmosphere gone quiet as both ears picked up the light sound of the wind and crickets cricketing faintly in the background. "mijo, you think you could talk to y/n and eren again?"

connie frozed as the metal silverware clacked against the plate that esteban had to bring those names up, connie slowly chewed his food. "why you bringing em up fo'? you tryna ruin my damn appetite?" esteban tilted his head slightly while licking his lips still seeing connie mugging at him. his cheeks were chubby and upper lip curled up in a stank look.

"nah, i ain't tryna do that. i'm bringing em up 'cause i know you're sad about what they did and you should listen on their explanation." esteban explained as connie blinked his eyes at esteban then he picked up the spoon.

"i ain't listening to shit, este. i ain't fucking sad and i'm sure as hell not gonna bother worrying about em because all i fucking know is that they're happy with themselves. y/n doesn't fucking want me just like any other fucking bitch. i try my damn best to keep her happy and feel good yet it wasn't enough for her..." connie end up rambling as esteban watched connie was playing with his food then connie's head lowered.