⌗₂₇

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞

𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞. ORANGE JUICE

NARRATIVE.

YOU PLACED THE PLATE DOWN IN front of connie as connie's mouth salivated from how good you made the breakfast meal. "thanks for the breakfast, i haven't had these in a while." connie awkwardly chuckled with his cheeks slowly tinted pink as your eyebrows furrowed while sitting on the seat near him.

"really? you never stayed at a girl house and she didn't made you food? ha! guess you wasn't hitting it right." you grabbed your knife and smear the butter across the pancake as connie mean mugged at you, you lifted up your fork that had scrambled eggs then put it in your mouth. "cállate, diablo."
( shut up, you devil )

"i don't know what you said but i just know you said something slick, you pendejo." connie's eyes widened as he was chewing his sausage. you rolled your eyes as connie had a smile across his face that you spoke spanish even though it was kinda off. "not you calling me stupid in spanish..." connie leaned his forward as his hand went on top of your hand while his other hand turned your head to face him.

"...you should say that more often, it makes my dick twitch." your face twisted as connie giggled softly then moved away to continue eating, you picked up your glass of orange juice while eyeing down at connie. you narrowed your eyes watching him eat then smiled at you cheekily, you placed your drink down and grabbed your fork.

"speaking of dick twitching, how was the head last night?" connie choked on a piece of food and rush over to get his orange juice to drink, tears welled up his eyes as he gulped halfway the orange juice then placed it down. his fisted hand went on his mouth to cough so he can clear up his throat then turned his head towards you eating and glaring at him all neutral.

"you're not gonna ask me if i'm okay? what if i died, y/n?!" you took another piece of scrambled egg inside your mouth then chuckled. "tan malvada." your eyebrows furrowed as you seen his head rolled then you rolled your eyes.

"answer my question, springer." your tone was calm and connie slouched back against the chair with his arms resting on his lap doing a manspread to take a breather. connie took a moment and remember what happen last night, the way you were sucking him up so good and deep - junk got him speaking spanish, no girl ever done that to him. thinking about it now is making his dick ready to w up and you getting underneath the table to give him that glorious head.

"it was good... no, it was sexy.. sexy good and you suck my dick with no problem is so hot especially when you took my full dick inside your mouth, i was gone break down crying 'cause how the fuck did you do that with no effort. most girls would've choked but you?! you a different breed for sure. so tell me... what are your tricks, huh?"