⌗₄₀

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈𝙭𝙡

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈
𝙭𝙡. YO VOY

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

            YOUR HAND WENT UP AGAINST THE DOOR and knocked. as soon as you got that text from eren, you thought he was fucking with you but he didn't answer your text so you had this feeling that something was wrong with him.

the door unlocked as your mouth aparted but you were greeted by breasts jiggling in front of you, your eyebrow raised up. "kimberly? what are you doing here?"

you were confused then kimberly led you inside and locked the door behind her. "eren texted me saying he needed me." your head tilted to the side slightly as you glanced at her lilac crop top that had little gemstones around the collar.

"he texted you he needed you? he texted me that too." her eyes lit up and held your hand pulling you closer to her. "glad i'm not the only one. when i pulled up, his door was unlocked and it scared me that i thought he was getting robbed but i found him dead sleep on the couch."

your head turned seeing a figure covered in a blanket as you stepped towards the couch seeing eren was sleeping comfortably. you crossed your arms then eyed at kimberly walking around to sit by him. "did you try waking him up?"

kimberly shook her head as she twisted up her lip. "nah, i didn't. i wanted to wait until he woke up."

you licked your lips as you walked around with your arms still crossed, you examined eren seeing the tip of his pierced nose was redden up. hair was in a top messy bun. lips slightly aparted letting out snores. mu'fucka texted me as if he was in trouble but cuh sleeping like a baby.

"do you think it's dead." your head snapped at kimberly looking at eren then at you. "it?"

"yeah, it." you snorted that kimberly was being serious then your hand removed the covers off of him. "wake up, fool!" you shouted as eren groaned and hugged himself from feeling cold.

eren quickly drifted off to sleep again while his arms were wrapped around himself. "try slapping it." you eyed at kimberly as you placed the blanket down. "do you want me to get killed?"

"i'll stop it if it does." you sized up kimberly and you can't imagine her 5'0 feet self manhandling a 6'1 feet beast. your hand raised up letting kimberly know you're gonna try to do it.

you swatted but his hand grasped onto your wrist tightly making you and kimberly got startled by how fast he did it. eren opened his eyes slowly with this cold stare. "the fuck y'all doing?"