ᵉʳᵉᵐᶤᶰ

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁𝒙

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝒙.    UH HUH

       NARRATIVE.

FUCK!

Your eyes looked up from your phone seeing Eren getting jumpscared along with Armin laughing his ass off. You were chilling in Armin's house with Eren, they were playing a horror game together called 'Outlast'. You've caught glimpses from the screen of Eren being chased around by the patients and a big guy named 'Chris Walker'.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Imma die, Armin, I can't do this! This fool stay wanting my ass!" Eren's hands were shaking as he kept on running but it annoyed Armin that, Eren kept looking back seeing Chris Walker chasing him. "Duh because you're the man's little piggy and he wanna tear that cute ass of yours."

Your face scrunched up at Armin smirking, Eren side eyed hard at Armin. "Quit flirting with me and help me pass this part."

Armin rolled his eyes then grab the controller from Eren's hands, you shook your head then went back on your phone texting Connie. Eren looked back to see you then he licked his lips seeing you were wearing sweatpants and a large shirt. Eren slowly felt his cheeks warmed up seeing you flipping over to lay on your stomach, the curve of your ass was fat and squeezeable.

You then lay on your back then Eren clenched his jaw that he ain't get to look at it for long. Eren took a pause realizing what he was doing then mentally facepalmed that you were Connie's and not Eren's...

But then again, you and Connie are friends so... Eren looked at you for a moment and your eyes captured his. Eren flinched then he faced towards the screen feeling his ears heating up. Your eyebrows furrowed seeing Eren acting a bit timid.

You watched Armin handing the controller back to Eren, Armin was smirking deviously, almost like he wanted Eren to play at this specific part.

"ARMIN!" Eren screamed out as Armin wheezed out a laughter, Eren got scared by a random jumpscare. "You should've seen yo face!" Armin's cheeks tinted red as he kept on laughing. Eren mugged at Armin then Eren toss the controller onto Armin's lap.

"I'm taking a break, I'm sick of yo ass." Eren pointed at him as Armin waved his hand. "Nononono, don't take a break! We gotta complete this part!"

Armin grabbed Eren's wrist to have him sit back down but he made Eren sat on his lap. Eren grabbed the controller so Eren can keep playing. Eren was making a stank face at Armin, you let out a giggle that Eren and Armin are cute.