⌗₂₈

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞

𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. TASTE

NARRATIVE.

CONNIE'S EYES PIERCED ONTO YOU smiling and laughing with armin across the couch. after school, you and connie went over to yanna's garage to hang out. you and armin was reading some boring ass book about mythology while eren lit up his blunt to take a smoke. "yo, con' you wanna hit?"

connie eyes were still on you who's speaking to armin as his arms rested on the couch pillow. "yeah, imma hit that shit hard." yanna hitched her breath that connie wasn't paying attention to eren passing him the blunt but only at you. "uh connie, you good?" yanna asked as connie snapped out of his thoughts realizing what he said out loud, his fingers retrieved the blunt and inhale it to release cloud of smokes.

"yeah, i'm good. just got a lot on my mind right now." eren's eyebrow raised up and rolled his neck a bit. "like what? like how strict bitch knee'd yo dick for being a pervert." eren cackled as connie threw a pillow at his face to make him shut up but he kept laughing because connie shrieked like a little girl and his knees were buckled up.

"like you aren't yourself. everytime armin takes off his shirt, yo tip gets wet." eren instantly stopped laughing as connie giggled that he knew that shit was not funny, eren stood up and went over to connie to attack him but connie rushed over to head to you so he can be behind you. "golden girl, save me!" connie's hands were on your waist as your eyebrows furrowed then seen eren crossed his arms that connie was using you as a shield.

your face went straight as you snatched his hands off of your waist. "i ain't saving you and don't drag me into this mess. i'm still mad at you y'know." connie's face scrunched up and turned his head to face you. "over that floor i spilled juice on. bro, it's not my fault i got shock from you telling me you don't have a ga-" your hand slapped his mouth to shut him up as everyone exclaimed from how loud it was.

you leaned your head forward. "don't say another word or else i'll really squeeze your balls off, springer." you gritted your teeth as you threatened him, connie eyes widened then fluttered that it seems like he was enjoying you talking this reckless towards him.

eren eyed at yanna who shrugged then at armin who on his phone not even focusing on them. "connie, don't nut on my girl's couch and strict bitch... move your fat head out of the way so i can kill him." you scoffed as you moved your hand to see eren trying to get connie but eren got on top of you to reach for connie.

"EREN GET OFF OF ME!"

"HOLD STILL YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"