⌗₄₂

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾
𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙞.    RUMOUR HAS IT

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

THREE WEEKS LATER.

            IT'S BEEN THREE WEEKS WITH CONNIE going ghost on everyone except Esteban. You felt yourself slowly losing interest on Connie and you think it's because you accepted that Connie hates you and won't ever talk to you again.

You were in class as you were standing in front of your peers to began your daily lectures as always. Everyone groans and talked over you. Your eyes rolled that you forgot almost everyone dislikes you because you're the bitchy and uptight golden girl.

"Alright, everyone! Settle down, this will be a quick lecture and y'all can go back to doing what y'all was doing!" The class slowly went quiet as your eyes scanned around seeing them mugging, straight/bored faces, and Eren in the back on his phone.

"Hurry the fuck up!" One student called out as everyone chuckled except Eren that rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, we ain't got all day for you to run yo mouth! I got bitches to fuck!" Another student called out as you mentally wanted to lit everyone on fire then you cleared your throat.

"As I was saying, this following month, we're going to be doi-"

"Ayo, where the fuck Connie at?!" You got cut off as you peeped everyone was now muttering that they haven't seen or heard of him. Eren looked up from his phone from hearing Connie's name being mentioned.

"Yeah, where the nigga at?! I expected him to be chilling here with us right now!" You swallowed hard as your eyes picked up the vibes that they were curious.

"Can I finish my lecture first? You guys can worry about Connie, later." Mutters and scattered suck teeth's formed around.

"Did yo ass did somethin' to him?! We all know you and him gotten mad close in a few months now all of a sudden, you wanna act like you'on care about cuh." A student mugged at you as everyone nodded then eyes went on you, your acrylic nail scratched a spot in your skin.

"I do care about him as much I do with everyone that hasn't shown up for weeks but this lecture is importan-"

"Important my fucking ass! Connie's important, we all know you did do something to him and it's probably because you tired his ass out!" One of em came into conclusion and started to blame you, your neck sucked in air seeing everyone mean-mugging.