⌗₈

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. PUFF, PUFF, FAIL

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

YANNA HANDED YOU YOUR DRINK AS YOU thanked her and took a sip with your eyes scanning around that all the seats were taken and you were the only one standing up. "shit." you mumbled as eren let out a snicker.

"awww you got nowhere to sit at, guess you have to stand up the entire time." eren let out another menacing giggle with yanna hitting his arm for being rude about it but he didn't care. connie sucked his teeth and slouched forward. "she ain't standing up. c'mere mija." two of his tatted fingers beckoned you to come to him with you hesitating that he wants you to take a seat on his lap.

"tuh! as if she's going to sit on your lap, she pussy and watch her ass numb her legs because that's impolite." jean used his fingers quoted the last word that you always told him for his foolish acts in school, you sucked your teeth as connie mean mugged at jean then faced towards you with his fingers still beckoning you to come.

you walked up to connie as he grabbed your hand with his thumb caressing the back of the hand a little, his head tilted upward at you and watched you sat on his lap. connie let out a breathy grunt from feeling your ass smushed against his crotch, he cleared his throat that you just have to sit where his dick rested at. "who's pussy now shawn?" you purposely pronounce jean's name wrong as he mugged at you.

connie's hand patted your waist. "get up for a sec." you stood up as he shifted in his seat a little and fixed up his bulge then placed his hands on your waist putting you on a spot he wants you to be that was comfortable for both you and him. "fair warning, if you move so much. you'll feel something poking in yo' ass." you almost said something as you turned around to see connie chuckling by your reaction.

"i-" you stammered then you shut yourself up by drinking and body warming up that you were sitting on connie's lap and not only that, he warned you that his dick might get hard. connie's arms rested on the edge of the bean bag and slouched backwards with his leg moving a little with you humming that the liquid almost made you choked.

"my fault." connie told you as you rolled your eyes and yanna can see the two of you was comfortable with one another, she would assume that you might get shy from being on a boy's lap but guess not. "so y/n, what do you like to do for fun?" yanna asked, directly at you as you placed the cup down on the coffee table.

"tell bastards that they ain't worthless and give them scolds that could make them feel like shit and her laughing as if it's some joke, that's what her bitch ass like to do for fun." eren answered for you and connie sighed with him leaning his head back that eren is back to being petty, connie could've sworn he was goin' stay silent but nope.

"stop it." yanna pointed at him and eren sucked his teeth. "it's the truth, look at her. she not saying anything about it and for a fact, she probably gets off to it."

"no the fuck i don't and i don't do that for fun, aaron. i only do that so everyone can know that education is important and you should take good advantage of it before it's too late." yanna nodded her head with eren and jean rolling their eyes as armin nodded his head as well. "she's right, you two are always slacking."

"not you agreeing with her, armin!" eren scowled at armin as his hands went up with him shrugging. "whatever." eren pouted as jean took another sip and watched connie chuckled with you looking back at him with your eyebrow raised up. jean can see that you two were oddly cool with each other, he doesn't know what's going on between you two but he hopes you wouldn't pollute his homeboy's mind with all your antics.

"anyways, back to the question. what do you like to do for fun?" yanna asked again and you hummed that you honestly don't do anything fun but only do your homework, keep up your grades, and go to meetings. "nothing really." the group eyebrows raised up including connie.

"not even play video games?" you shook your head that you don't do that either. "so fucking boring and you find that attractive, connie?" jean remarked as connie picked up an empty wrapper and threw it at him.

"yeah i do and hop off my dick about it." you side eyed away that you thought he was joking about the attractive shit but apparently he was serious. "i bet she don't even smoke weed and drinks that ass shit cucumber smoothies." the group exclaimed in disgust as you mugged at eren for making an assumption about you.

"fuck you, i don't drink that and i can smoke." you lied as eren, jean, and connie eyebrows raised up in shocked. "do you really? because if we lit up a blunt right nie, you'll smoke that bih?" connie suggested to you and you nodded with the group humming that they would like to see that.

"ight. eren you got your stash on you?" eren bit his lollipop to finish it off as his hand went through his pocket to get it. "yeah, give me a sec to roll it up."

oh my fucking gosh, what am i thinking right now. you can't even smoke and yet you're about to show them that you can, you face palmed yourself mentally that you're going to embarrass yourself. you glanced at connie who was having a side conversation with jean. you took quick breaths that you're going to be fucked.

"ight, golden girl. here's the blunt and lighter, show us what you got." eren nod his head at you when connie handing you the items with your heart beating fast that you regret telling them that you can. two of your fingers pinched the tip along with your thumb flicking up the lighter as the fire ignited.

you burn the ends a little as smoke formed out, you placed the blunt in between your lips and inhale. the harsh aroma hit against your lungs and let out a cough with everyone exclaiming, eren and jean sucked their teeth that you can't smoke for shit. connie sit up and patted your back with you coughing recklessly. "shit you're not suppose to inhale that fast, mija."

connie chuckled as you let out a groan that your chest was burning and keep letting out harsh coughs. connie grabbed your cup and handed you to it to drink. "what a disappointment, let me show you how you really smoke."

eren retrieved his blunt from your fingers as you watched him took an inhale that was for a second then pulled the blunt away, exhaling out a cloud of smoke from his mouth. some come out of his nose to connect it back to his mouth and exhale the rest out with him giving you a haughty toothy smirk uncovering his smiley piercing- your body twitched a little that, that was kind of attractive.

yanna exclaimed that she loves it when eren does that little trick. you rolled your eyes with connie rubbing your back and you drinking the rest of your drink feeling ashamed that you didn't show everyone what they expected. "you good?" connie's eyes went on you, giving you a concern expression.

you nodded. "you don't have to worry about eren, he also coughed up like a motherfucker and threw up afterwards." your eyes widened from connie giving you that information that made you slightly felt better. "really?"

"hell yeah so don't stress that you can't smoke, you'll get better at it eventually." you nodded as connie gave you an assuring beam of a smile with you drinking still and him rubbing your back all soothing and comforting.

eren let out a cough with the group laughing at him and him flicking everyone off for thinking that's humorous. fuck ass, a side smirk crept your mouth.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯