⌗₄

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙞𝙫

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝙞𝙫. WORK OUT

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

YOU GRIPPED ON THE STRAPS OF YOUR BACKPACK walking ahead to be in front of the door of connie's apartment. the dean gave you his address from his records as you took a huff that you can't believe you're his tutor and if things go wrong- you're in fault. you rolled your eyes and knocked on his door firmly then took a step back, waiting for him to answer.

the door swung open and it revealed to be connie shirtless showing off his tattoo on his shoulder that spread through one of his pecs. your eyes traveled down to his abs that were toned and hard, you mentally counted 8 packs and kept looking down to see him wore sweatpants with his calvin klein label brim all out- gahdamn! you bit your tongue feeling your cheeks warming up that he is very attractive.

"oh, four eyes. what's up?"

"i'm here to tutor you so..." the word dragged out as your eyes were still examining his chest and they were so stunning. "shit, i forgot about that but come in." connie took a step aside with your eyes slowly leaving his body to finding a bunch of clothes lying around along with one of his textbook sitting on top of his console.

"sorry for the mess, i ain't got time to clean up around here but make yourself at home." your eyes shifted at him who was locking the door from behind you, his back muscles were defining and had another tattoo that was a quote inked on his skin. you let out a quiet groan that for an idiot, he just have to be this fine. you looked away and fix up your glasses to continue judging his living room.

"yeah, you have an interesting home." you lied through your teeth as connie gazed at you, you were walking down the small hall with you trying your best to not touch anything as if you were germaphobic. connie rolled his eyes that you act like you've never been into a guy house before. "gracias!" your face scrunched up that he thinks that's a compliment.

"do you have a spot where we can do our session at and as in spot, i mean somewhere that's clean and sanitized." connie eyebrows furrowed and suck his tongue that you were being- how should he say it? a bitch, maybe? yeah. connie nod his head at the dinner table that was across from you two.

"we can do it there and yes, it's clean and sanitized for you, princesa." you mean mugged at him at the nickname he called you with him smiling as if it's cute and it wasn't. you rolled your eyes and walked over as his arms crossed that you were still wearing your uniform. "why you still wearing that? you're outside of school."

connie pointed it out as you unzipped your backpack with you gazing at him. "i had a meeting and i didn't have time to change." you answered as his eyebrow raised up and him twisting his bottom lip with his fingers taking in your appearance. you still look good with it especially with some of your buttons unbuttoned and your tie not on.

damn her cleaves looks squeezable, he thought to himself as he bit his lip softly then your eyes darted up from the view of your glasses. his cheeks were tinted pink and your brows furrowed wondering why he was looking like that. you snapped your fingers at him but he was still staring, you sucked your teeth and covered up your cleavage.

"it's quite rude to stare and especially at my breasts." you commented as connie side eyed away that you peep that. "my bad, they were too nice."

you rolled your eyes and watched him took a seat next to you as you pulled out an calculus textbook and two notebooks along with a calculator. connie eyebrows furrowed that he felt like he was at school all over again. connie glanced at you and you placed your backpack down.

"so i noticed that you were struggling the most with calculus and tell me... how good are you at pies?" connie's eyes lit up.

"pies? oh, i love pies especially with cherry and the creamy ones. hmm, the creamy ones are my favorite and i aint talkin' about the food or math." connie bit his lip then licked his lips afterward with his arms on the table, his eyes were gazing at you up and down with your cheeks warming up from how seductive that was of him. "i- you're nasty for thinking something like that."

"am i? because seem to me, you know exactly what are cream pies and would you like to make one?" your breathing was heavily as you felt his knee touching yours and haven't moved, you bit your tongue repeatedly that he's flirting with you and you already know this fool was going to be a problem.

you took deep breaths. "connie, this is serious and i already warned you that if you screw it up, it's on me and i'm not about to risk it so stop being playful and focus." connie blinked his eyes at you a couple times that you meant what you said, you fixed up your glasses and flipped the cover to go on the page.

connie rolled his eyes as both of his elbows propped up on the table with his cheeks chubby against his palm. "but i don't want to focus."

connie grumbled as you shook your head that this is the reason why he's failing his classes because he wants to be lazy and not do work. you cleared your throat as you gripped on the pencil and faced him, your eyes kept traveling down to his chest and it was distracting you from staying on task. "connie, go put on a shirt."

connie's eyes averted to you to see you weren't even looking at him then you gazed at him. "why?" you blankly stared at him as his neck rolled a little.

"because it'll be distracting for me to help you with these problems so go put on a shirt." connie smiled slightly with his hands moving away from his cheeks, his eyebrows raised up repeatedly. "distracting, huh? i bet you wanna touch my abs and suck on 'em."

connie was leaning forward and your hand gripped on the pencil that he was going to do that shit again, you smacked his arm with the pencil hard as he let out a wince and rubbed his arm that left a red mark. "go put on a damn shirt, now." this time your tone was demanding and connie made a stank look.

"mean ass..."

connie grumbled as he pouted with him getting up from his seat, continuing grumbling in spanish and you assumed that he was talking shit about you for making him fetch a shirt. it's not your fault that his chest and those tattoos of his make him looks so remarkable, it's addicting to not look away.

you took quick breaths that this was going to be harder than you thought. you shook your head as you jotted down a couple problems for him to work on.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯