⌗₂₀

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈𝙭𝙭

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈
𝙭𝙭. SET 'EM STRAIGHT

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙱𝙰𝙽'𝚂 𝙵𝙾𝙾𝙳 𝚃𝚁𝚄𝙲𝙺
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

YOUR FINGERS TAPPED AGAINST YOUR CHEEK, watching connie cooked up the meal the customer wanted. you nibbled on your lip that you kept thinking about the feeling of his pierced tongue just gliding through your folds and him smirking at you so deviously that he knows he makes you feel good, you sucked your teeth with your eyes rolled that you kind of want that again.

"mija, pass me the salt." connie furrowed his eyebrows from not seeing you moving, his eyes glanced at you and you were zoned out. his eyebrow raised up that he never seen you like that, he then smirked to himself that it's probably from the head he gave you. "golden girl, woke yo' ass up and hand the man the salt." eren snapped his fingers in front of your face as you smacked it away with eren scoffing that you touched him with those filthy hands of yours.

"ew, you touch me! ion wanna catch whatever you got." connie scrunched up his face that eren sounds like a kid complaining about cooties. he rolled his eyes as you stood up from the stool and grabbed the salt for connie. "here's the salt." you handed him it as connie's hand grasped your wrist, pulling you closer and his lips inches away from your ear.

"i seen that you were in your thoughts, are you too busy reminiscing about my tongue fucking that tight little hole of yours?" your breath hitched as your cheeks warmed up, you gazed at him as he did the same. "n-no." you stammered then cuss under your breath that you're making it obvious that you did.

"there ya go lying again, i should do somethin' 'bout that." your brows furrowed feeling his thumb caressed your skin a little as his orbs were pierced against yours. "oh? but what will that be because even if you tongue fuck me again, i'm still going to lie." you gave him a smirk so cocky that his cheeks gotten tinted pink then chuckled.

"oh princess, i'm not going to tongue fuck you...." his lips went against your ear and his hand pulling you closer. "...i'm going to fuck you to the point where your body wants more of me." your eyes widened slightly as your cheeks and up to your ears were burning hot along with him giggling that he can already see your expression.

connie pulled away and retrieved the salt from your hand. "thanks for passing me the salt." you blinked your eyes a couple times then mugged at him with you letting out a quick suck on a teeth. "anytime." you faked a smile and went back to the stool with eren's foot almost made you trip.