⌗₃₄

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙫

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙫. REASSURANCE?

NARRATIVE.

YOUR FINGER DABBED CONNIE'S CHEEK with a cotton ball that had alcohol on it to smudged away the blood from the mark, connie winced that you weren't taking your time and wasn't gentle with it. "mija, estoy dolorido." his hand grasped your wrist and you snapped out of your thoughts to see that his face turned in pain.

"sorry but what happened out there?" you asked connie but before he spoke, eren walked through the hallway after getting a snack out of connie's cabinet.

"that fucker pulled up on us like he run shit in that damn skateway and here he comes talkin bout connie being a luh bitch and then he mentioned veronica as if that's gonna trigger connie but y'know cuh took the first swung and connie did the same and that's when you showed up and thank god connie ended that guy shit because i would've fucked him up myself." eren explained to you as he took an aggressive bite out of the takis chip then the group eyed each other and bust out laughing but connie winced that his rib is sore.

"what eren said. ion know why he started a fight with me over veronica like i give a fuck about her." connie twisted up his face as your eyes side away but your phone vibrated.

INSTAGRAM.

v.ronica
i heard about the fight,
did he happened to tell
you what he is to you?
Seen

you
it wasnt really a tell
but he's a violent
person right?
Seen

v.ronica
eh, he's more than
just a violent person
Seen

you
then what is he?
Seen

v.ronica
hmm how about
you ask him of me
Seen

you
why?
Seen

v.ronica
just do it🙄
Seen

NARRATIVE.

you rolled your eyes that this girl stay playing games with you. you nibbled on your lip and lifted up connie's head to make him face you. "careful, baby."

his hand went on your wrist then you let go of his head as you were cleaning up his lip that soon turned into a scar. you received butterflies and chills all over of the way he responded to you when he's in pain.