Bullseye!

Each agent gave him a small smile and nod as he looked about confused.

"I thought I still had lots of work?" He asked blankly.

Stella's father rose to his feet as he walked around her bed to face Eyeball.

"I can take it back if you want?" He asked.

Eyeball quickly shook his head. Her father nodded in response.

"Don't even think of letting me down." He spoke sternly.

Eyeball shook his head again. "Never."

Her father nodded in acceptance. "Skylar."

Skylar walked around to his bosses side. "Sir."

"I believe you know what to do?" He questioned.

Skylar nodded as he looked over at Charlie, walking over.

"Eyeball wasn't the only one attempting to cover the girl you know?"

"No?" Charlie asked as he looked around slightly.

Billy shrugged as both boys had gone blank on the incident. Somehow they slightly understood Stella from when they first met her.

Skylar reached into his trouser pocket and pulled out a similar looking wallet, to Eyeball's.

"Catch." Skylar said with a smirk as he chucked it in the air.

Charlie had been leaning against Vince as he quickly scrambled and caught it.

Opening it up he saw his photo attached to what looked like an ID badge.

Charlie Hogan
US Security Detail
Sergeant Major of the US Army
Security clearance level 3

Charlie's mouth dropped slightly as he slowly looked up at Skylar, who smirked back at him.

"Kinda glad you couldn't shoot me, I quite like you." He said with a small laugh.

"Marco." Stella's father firmly spoke.

Marco walked around to his side. "Sir."

"I believe you know what to do?"

Marco nodded. "Sir." He mumbled as he looked over at Billy.

"You can see where this is going right?" He asked as he moved closer to the cobra.

Billy was stunned into silence as he watched Marco produce another thin black wallet from his pocket.

Once more chucking it over to him, Billy caught it and flipped it open.

Billy Tessio
US Security Detail
Sergeant Major of the US Army
Security clearance level 3

"Ow!" Jack flinched as something hit him in the head.

Seth laughed. "Bullseye!" He cheered to himself as Jack bent down to pick up yet another thin black wallet.

Jack Mudgett
US Security Detail
Sergeant Major of the US Army
Security clearance level 3

Evans nudged Seth as he pulled another black wallet from his pocket. Making the perfect aim he flung it out.

"Fuck!" Vince snapped as it hit him square in the back of the head.

Seth and Evans laughed as they high fived and nudged each other, whilst Vince bent down and picked it up.

Vince Desjardins
US Security Detail
Sergeant Major of the US Army
Security clearance level 3

Fuzzy felt himself instantly flinch as Bruce laughed, gently smacking him on the back.

"Don't worry I ain't gonna chuck it at you." He said with a small laugh.

"No?" Fuzzy asked, somewhat relieved.

Bruce shook his head. "Hell no, that's a horrible thing to do."

Fuzzy smiled slightly but it disappeared quickly as Bruce brought his hand straight up and into Fuzzy's face.

"But I will hit you with it."

The others all laughed as it landed in his hands, he flipped it open.

Norman Bracowicz
US Security Detail
Sergeant Major of the US Army
Security clearance level 3

"So hang on, am I the only one with a level four?" Eyeball coughed out as he sat up, looking around.

"Not the only one." Austin said as he shook his head.

Everyone followed his gaze as he was staring straight at Ace.

"What? Me?"

Austin nodded his head slowly. "Except you got one more little thing to do first."

Ace looked at him blankly as Austin nodded slightly, in the direction of the door. Ace cautiously looked around as Austin walked over and opened the door for him.

Ace walked out as Austin followed him out, shutting the door behind them.

They both caught Jordan's eye but ignored it as Austin lead him further away.

"What did that guy say to you?" Austin asked quietly. "When you were torturing him?"

Ace was somewhat confused but answered. "He told me about the bomb but said he didn't plant it."

"Yeah but what else?" Austin pushed. "Anything at all that would give away who he was for or with?"

Ace shook his head. "Only that he wished she enjoyed those pancakes with strawberries."

"Pancakes with strawberries?" Austin asked cautiously.

Ace nodded slowly. "Got me just a tad worked up."

Austin let out a scoff, "Was that before or after you shot him in both his feet and his knees?"

Ace was silent.

"Thought so." Came the quiet response. "How the fuck would he know about the pancakes though?"

Ace shrugged. "Only people that knew about that was us, the others, her dad and-" he stopped.

Austin stopped.

They both stopped.

They shared one single glance as their heads turned back down the corridor.

It took a millisecond before both were rushing back off, towards the room.

They burst in as a thin layer of smoke slowly disappeared.

BANG!

Ace felt his body tense. He hadn't been shot. Had he been shot?

Coughing slightly he managed to look around. Everyone was passed out on the floor or bed.

Except one.

Jordan stood by Stella's side. One hand gripping onto her hair as he yanked her closer to the gun in his other hand, aiming straight at her head.

She hadn't been shot either. So who?

Ace turned slowly as he watched Austin begin to fall.

Ace instantly reached out and caught him, clutching tight as he saw the blood beginning to seep through his old wound.

"Protect... her..." He forced himself to whisper out as Ace stared down at him in shock.

Austin passed out in another second as he slowly looked up at Jordan.

"You take the girl from me? I take her right back." Jordan snapped down at him.

"I mean, the plan was to at least marry her first. Family get all kinds of security access. Codes to weapons beyond your wildest dreams cobra."