Again!

Okay so firstly, the love and support you guys always give always amazes me!! Like it's nuts and I love you all so much for it ❤️  he's home now, came home early for me and I already feel so much better ❤️

Secondly, I feel y'all should meet the latest addition to our little family so without further ado, my beautiful little cobras I'd like to introduce you to Ace! (3 guesses where the name came from hahaha)

Our very own little cobra cat! In the couple of days he's been with me he's already proven he's stubborn, knocked three drinks over, pounced on me 5 times, broken a photo frame, tried to eat my favourite pencil and has bitten me twice

Our very own little cobra cat! In the couple of days he's been with me he's already proven he's stubborn, knocked three drinks over, pounced on me 5 times, broken a photo frame, tried to eat my favourite pencil and has bitten me twice... everything you'd expect from a little Ace! Definitely think this little monster will live up to the Merrill name!

Anyway!!! On with the story!!!

———————————————————————————

Stella could feel herself getting more and more worked up as the cobras were being called away one by one.

Yet every time she demanded an explanation, all she got was the same "it's not my place to say ma'am" line.

And she was getting frustrated.

Till Jack was the last one called away to have a chat with her father and none of the others had returned.

"What the fuck is going-" She started as she stormed to the door but it was quickly slammed shut and locked.

"FUCKING OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" She began kicking off as she struggled against the door handle, furiously trying to get it open.

*****

"Ten dollars says she breaks that down." Skylar mumbled to Salvatore as they stood in the hallway.

Salvatore turned and glared at him. "Ten dollars says these boys won't make it through the day."

Skylar raised his eyebrows, Salvatore never made bets.

"Ten dollars says Ace lasts longest."

Salvatore scoffed. "Ten dollars says you shoot yourself in the foot again."

Skylar pouted slightly. "Ten dollars says you're an arsehole."

Salvatore smirked at him as he reached his hand up and into his suit pocket. He pulled out a ten dollar note and handed it to Skylar before walking off.

"Bring the boys." He spoke as he disappeared around the corner.

Skylar turned to Bruce blankly, who was standing by Stella's door, he just shrugged in turn.

*****

"Where the fuck are we going?" Eyeball mumbled as he looked around.

Each of the cobras were being escorted by Stella's collection of guards through the back of Castle Rock and into the thick of the trees.