Go in.

Ace sat in the cold, white waiting room of the hospital.

Vince, Fuzzy and Jack all sat beside him. None said a word as their thoughts were too loud.

Stella.

Eyeball.

Billy.

Charlie.

Skylar leant back against the wall with one foot. His hands shoved in his pockets. Seth stood by his right as Marco stood by his left.

Salvatore stood alone separate as he appeared to be deep in thought.

Jordan stood even further away, not looking for any type of comfort.

Bruce and Evans stood by the side of Wilder and Graham outside one of the doors.

Never had all the agents looked so concerned as they did in that moment.

Oceane being the only thing on their minds. They somewhat cared for the three cobras but the girl was and always would be their priority.

The door opened as Austin walked out, his previously half naked torso had now been half covered by Skylar's suit jacket.

Everyone's head turned up to him instantly as he moved aside.

Billy and Charlie came hobbling out as Vince, Jack and Fuzzy leapt up and rushed over. The group reunited as Billy tried to brush it off. His arm staying firmly around Charlie.

Yet Ace stayed seated.

Austin caught his eye as he slowly walked over.

"You should go in." He mumbled down at the cobra.

Ace shook his head as he leant forward slightly and looked down at the floor, his elbows resting on his knees.

"Trust me." Austin pushed. "Go in."

Ace shook his head again. Austin growled slightly as he grabbed Ace's shirt and yanked him up.

"I tell you to go in, you fucking go in." He snapped as he pushed him along slightly.

The rest of the cobras parted slightly as Billy and Charlie gave him a faint smile.

"It's okay." Billy said with a small nod.

"You should go in." Charlie mumbled in agreement as Ace couldn't help but smile at how silly he looked with a white bandage wrapped around his head.

Austin gave him, yet another nudge as Ace walked in.

His eyes instantly landed on Stella laying in the bed with her father by her side, holding her hand.

Stella's head turned slightly as he saw the forced smile when she saw him.

"Told you it would work dad." Stella croaked out.

Ace was confused but watched as her hand waved to the bedside. A small candle had been lit.

Her father nodded slowly. "So you did." He mumbled as he kept his attention on Ace.

"This is the part where you come and give me a kiss." Stella forced out with a smile.

Her father coughed by her side as she forced her head to face him.

"I can't breathe? Need mouth to mouth again?" She forced out again with a laugh and a cough.

Her father simply shook his head at her. Ace slowly edged closer as he kept a wary subtle eye on her father.

He wasn't about to piss the man off by getting too close. Stella reached out her hand to him as Ace physically began to look uncomfortable.