His ride or die.

"I WANT MY FUCKING DAUGHTER FOUND NOW!" Her father shouted and screamed at his agents.

"YOU!" He snapped at Ace. "Where's your fucking house? Would she have gone there?!" He began to get frantic.

Ace shrugged slightly as he snapped his hand to Vince and Fuzzy.

They took off instantly, obviously going to check. The area was soon surrounded with police and the fire service as they dove in to what was left of the building.

"I WANT A FUCKING FULL SWEEP OF THIS TOWN!" Her father shouted his orders at anyone and everyone. "WHERE IS MY FUCKING DAUGHTER?!"

The agents all gave each other a glance as they crowded together with some officers and set out to plan a sweep of the town.

Stella had to be found.

And she had to be found soon.

"MERRILL!"

Ace turned to her father as he came storming over.

"You claim to know my daughter so fucking well! Where would she have gone?!" He snapped.

Ace shook his head slowly. "I don't kno-"

"WELL YOU BETTER FUCKING FIND OUT!"

Ace nodded quickly as Austin appeared at his side, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I got it Sir. We'll find her." He said calmly, trying to reassure not just one of the most powerful men in the country but a worried parent.

"You fucking better or so help me God, it will be the last thing you ever-"

His shout was interrupted by another shout coming from inside the building.

"WE GOT A BODY!"

Everyone's attention peaked. Yet what remained of the cobra's felt their bodies clench as they saw a fireman carry out someone in a suit.

Billy.

He was unconscious as they all raced over to him. Yet he was immediately placed on a gurney as what paramedics were there began working on him.

"ANOTHER!"

Ace was already by Billy's side as he felt his heart clench up as he saw Charlie being carried out.

No. No this wasn't happening.

Yet of course he was pushed aside as the paramedics instantly took over.

"ANOTHER!"

Ace shook his head as he stumbled back. Austin used his good arm to hold Ace up as he continued to shake his head.

Eyeball was pulled from the rubble and laid on the floor as someone attempted to get him breathing again.

"WHERE'S MY FUCKING-" Yet Stella's father's words were cut out as they all heard that shout.

"ANOTHER!"

Austin dropped this time. Ace's arms reached out to hold him up as every agent recognised the torn, dirty dress of Oceane.

She was laid on the floor as her father raced to her side.

Compressions were instantly started by him as Skylar came racing over. He took over as Wilder held back her distraught father.

Nico and Marco were all by Skylar's side as they took it in turns.

Ace could tell they were all shouting but he heard nothing. He used all his strength to keep Austin from collapsing to the ground as he couldn't stop looking between Stella and Eyeball.

Both were receiving CPR by the agents as Stella's father continued to struggle against Wilder and Graham's grips to get to her.

Ace looked over at Charlie. He was covered in blood and rubble as the paramedics attempted to revive him.

He looked over at Billy, he matched Charlie as he watched them attempt to be saved.

Ace's eyes fell back on Stella. Her hand laying limp at her side.

Marco repeatedly pressing down on her chest with both hands.

Skylar giving her mouth to mouth.

He felt Austin's hand grip out at his shirt as he looked down at her bodyguard.

Austin was shaking. His head going non stop as he mumbled over and over.

Ace saw the first tear fall down from his cheek.

Vince and Fuzzy came racing back as they rushed over to Billy.

Ace's attention snapped to him, he was awake.

He wanted so desperately to rush over but he couldn't, if he moved Austin would drop.

Billy frantically tried to fight off the paramedics, his attention set on Charlie. His best friend. His ride or die.

Ace looked back down at Eyeball. His head had being held by Evans as Salvatore was constantly pushing up and down on his chest. His best friend. His ride or die.

Ace felt his knees begin to buckle as he suddenly felt himself being held up.

Turning his head he saw Austin had straightened up and was now holding him up in turn.

Ace heard a scream as he quickly turned and saw Charlie had woken up. He was frantically fighting to try get to Billy, yet calmed slightly seeing he was awake and shouting back at him. His best friend. His ride or die.

Ace was certain he would have collapsed had Austin not been holding him up.

"WE GOT A PULSE!"

His attention instantly back to Stella and Eyeball as more paramedics dove on the pair. Which one had the pulse?

Or the question he didn't want to know the answer too.

Which one didn't?