Morning Merrill

Ace crashed down onto his bed as he yanked the blanket half over him. Rubbing his eyes slightly he held his hand up as the moon lit up his fingers.

Slowly he lowered his thumb,

Then another finger,

Then another,

Just as he lowered his final finger, his bedroom door flung open and Stella came racing in.

She, once again, leapt over his body and crashed onto the other side of the bed.

"Like fucking clockwork." He whispered to himself as he watched her shuffle herself under the blanket.

"Ace..."

"Yeah Stell?"

"Goodnight."

He smiled slightly as he brought a hand up to rest behind his head.

"Goodnight Stell."

*****

Stella once again awoke to the feeling of being crushed. Opening her eyes she saw she was, as before, on the edge of the bed. Turning her head slowly she stared blankly at Ace fidgeted against her and slowly opened his eyes.

"Morning Merrill." She said plainly as his eyes looked around.

"My bad." He grumbled as he rolled over and returned to lying on his back.

"Okay I'm gonna need some kind of pillow wall or something because bloody hell you're heavy when you lie on me!" Stella snapped as she laughed.

"I am not!" Ace snapped back. "Don't forget this is my fucking bed so if I wanna roll over then I'm gonna fucking roll over!"

Stella rolled over so she was laying facing him. "You gonna keep crushing me with your cuddles too teddy bear?" She asked in the sweetest voice she could.

"Right no fucking strawberries for you!" He snapped.

"Hey that's not fair!"

"Oh yeah? Well tough-"

His sentence was interrupted by his bedroom door flinging open and Eyeball, Billy and Charlie burst in.

Their mouths dropped in sync as their eyes widened.

Ace quickly sat up and shook his head. "Okay I know how this looks but it really isn't what it looks like!" He blurted out as Stella looked at them all confused.

Charlie's hand slowly rose as he pointed between Ace and Stella before his head snapped to Eyeball.

"Hey you said they weren't hooking up!"

Eyeball shrugged quickly as he turned back to Ace and Stella, even he was unsure now, having also seen Stella race downstairs the previous morning.

"We are not hooking up!" Ace snapped as he got out the bed. "Tell them Stell before I have to deal with hearing this for the rest of my fucking life." He groaned out.

"Oh Ace fucked me incredibly hard and fast." Stella said with a huge smile on her face.

Ace's head snapped to her as the others all turned to grin at him.

"You're fucking with me right now?!" Ace snapped at her.

Stella laughed as she nodded and got out the bed, walking over to them.

"I'm kidding!" She spoke through laughter as she looked at their cocky grins. "I've only had sex once and that was not worth my time." She spoke so calmly as she pushed her way through them and walked out.

Their faces all went back to shock as Stella quickly rushed back into the room.

"I remember!" She squealed excitedly as she leapt into Eyeball's arms.

Eyeball hugged her back tightly. Ace shook his head.

"Hang on, hang on. Do you actually remember everything or just that little thing like the car accident?" He asked as she slowly let of Eyeball and faced him.

"Just that little thing." She mumbled as she looked down slightly.

"Hold up, what car accident?" Billy asked looking between Ace and Stella.

Ace shrugged his comment off. "She was in a car accident, that's how she did her head. Jeez fucking keep up."

The others all stared down at Stella.

"You never said." Eyeball mumbled.

She shrugged slightly. "I only just remembered it yesterday."

They all nodded slowly.

"So why are you all here?" She asked looking between Eyeball, Billy and Charlie.

Ace nodded. "My question exactly. The fuck are you all doing in my bedroom?"

They shrugged slightly as they looked between each other.

"Bored." Charlie mumbled.

"So you came here?" Ace asked him blankly. "You couldn't go annoy anyone else?"

Billy looked up. "Actually we mainly came to see Stell."

"Stella." Ace quickly fired out.

"Exactly, Stella." Billy quickly blurted out.

The three made the mental note very rapidly that only Ace was allowed to call her Stell.

"So, what do you say Artois? Fancy a day out?" Eyeball asked with a smile.

"Where to?" She couldn't help but smile back at him. Everything about him made her feel comfortable.

Eyeball shrugged. "Didn't plan that far ahead if I'm honest."

Stella shrugged but nodded anyway. "I need to shower and change first though." She mumbled as she pushed through the guys again and they heard her pattering down the stairs.

Instantly they all turned on Ace.

"You didn't actually fuck her did you?"

"Why were you sharing a bed?"

"Was she in it the whole night?"

"Is that why you two left early last night?"

"Shut the fuck up." Ace snapped, causing them all fall instantly silent.

"I didn't fuck her, she got into bed with me, same as a couple of nights ago, she had a nightmare and no, I left early because that fucking bitch whatever her name was wouldn't leave me alone." He quickly blurted out as Stella walked back into the room, holding a bundle of clothes.

"I'll give you a hand." Eyeball mumbled as she gave him a grateful smile and led the way into the bathroom.

"Now fuck off downstairs so I can get changed." Ace snapped to Billy and Charlie as they quickly scrambled to leave Ace's room and head downstairs.

"Fucking morons." Ace grumbled as he walked over to his wardrobe and began to flick through his shirts.

A huge part of him wanted to wear the shirt that matched with her dress but he quickly pushed the thought aside as he grabbed another random one and yanked it out.