They both stayed silent for a moment, looking between each other. Madison could see Ella's eyes shifting between her and the area where Zara was standing next to her. The anticipation was killing madison, she felt her hand gripping into Zaras strengthen. She watched for any slight movement from Ella. Ella took a deep breath in and slowly nodded her head.

"I see her." Madsion let out a sigh of relief, turning to Jack.

"What about you?"

Jack rolled his lips into his mouth, unsure of how to approach this situation. "Mads...I.. " Madsions head fell to the floor.

"I...can see her."

"Can you?!" Really?!"

"Yes."

"Who is it?" Madison asked, unsure whether to belive him. Jack paused.

"Zara." Madison squealed and ran towards them, making them groan as she wrapped her arms around their shoulders and dragged them down into a gigantic bear hug.

"A little too...tight mads!" Jack groaned, gasping for breath.
She released her grip around him and blushed as she felt the embarrassment grow.

She suddenly felt a cold hand touch her shoulder, looking over she saw Zara standing next to her smiling.

"Told you that you had nothing to worry about." She nodded.

"Seems so." Zara chuckled.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jack asked.

Madison turned to zara as if asking for permission to tell them everything. Zara nodded. "We were worried you wouldn't be able to see her." Madison said.

"Why? What would that mean?" Ella asked sitting down on the bed.

Madison stood between them all and sighed heavily. "If you didn't believe in your friendship with zara and that she was a true friend to you, then you wouldn't be able to see her. It would have been like she wasn't here."

"But we can see her..." Jack said slowly.

"Yeah, so that's a good thing! You thought that each of you were good and true friends to each other."

"So how and why are you here?" Ella asked looking over at zara.

"I'm here to help you guys solve my death. " She said, rubbing her arm with her hand.

"But, why now?" She asked.

"My phone. It needs to be unlocked. I don't know why or what could be on there specifically, but i know that whatever is on there can help you."

"So we're going to have to get Robert, a cop, to give us the phone?" Jack said, uncertaintly.

"Try to anyway" madison said.

"Im so confused." Jack said as he started pacing around the room. "Basically we have to push Robert to get the phone turned on and hacked into, then we need to search for however long to get whatever we may possibly need to solve zaras dissapearnace, murder, whatever it turns out to be. And then we have to actually use that to find out where she is and how this all came to be. Am I getting this right?"