I Have News

I walked across the street and to Luke's house. I knocked on the door. "Violet?" "Hi. Uhm, Mrs. Hemmings, is Luke home?" I said. "Please, call me Liz, and yes he is, one moment." She said, motioning for mw to come inside.

"Hey Vi, you okay?" He said walking towards me. I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his torso and looked up at him. "My dad, who I haven't seen in 13-14 years is over at my house right now and wants to meet you."

"Okay, I'll go over there with you, sounds tough." He said walking to the door with my hand in his, yelling over his shoulder to tell Liz he'll be back.

"You can do this." He said as he opened the door to my house. We walked in and walked to the kitchen. "This is Luke." I said. He looked between Luke and I then stared at Luke. "Is that a ring on his lip?" He asked in a distugted tone. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"So Luke, what are planning on doing after you graduate?" My sad excuse for a father asked. "Well, right now my three friends and I are in a band. Violet helps us write some of our songs." He explained. My dad scoffed. "What a joke." He mumbled.

The rest of the night continued with my dad asking questions about Luke and I's relationship that really didn't concern him. He also kept asking us questions about the other three guys. I was tired of it.

"Okay, John, that's enough questions. I'm tired and Luke has to go home. We have school tomorrow." I looked at my mom and she told me we would talk after John left and went back to his hotel. I grabbed Luke's hand and I walked to his house with him.

"He is a dick." Luke said. "Believe me, I know. I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school. And with that, he kissed me goodnight and I walked back home. "Make sure you say goodbye to the sad pathetic excuse you call a boyfriend tomorrow. You and I are moving to Washington D.C. tomorrow after you get back from school.

I stared at him wide eyed. He got up and walked out of the house. "Mom, what the fuck." I said turning towards her. "Turns out he still had joint custody." She said, wiping tears from her eyes. "I can't- I d-I won't go.

"I know, but if you didn't I'd get in trouble." She said. I cried. "I'm staying over at Luke's." I said, rushing out of the house and across the street with makeup running down my face.

The door opened and it was Luke. "Violet, what's wrong?" He asked, as he brought me inside and up to his room. I sat on his bedroom floor as he sat in his bed and I looked up at him. "John, my dumbass dad. Always has to fuck things up." I said as Luke came and sat next to me, wrapping his arms around me so I could cry into his chest.

"What did he do?" He asked. I cried more. "Luke, I-uh, I'm leaving, he wants me to move to Washington D.C. with him and I don't have a say so because he still had partial custody of me." I said.

Luke looked at me. "Y-you're leaving?" He said. I looked at him. "Not because I don't love you. I do, I love you so fucking much, it's just my dad thinks he owns me." I said. I then realized that Luke and I needed a break. "If we were gunna make long distance work, we needed to be away from each other for a while, but only because we love each other too much.

"Luke." I whispered. "Yeah?" He answered. I cried more. "I-I think we need to take a short break. If we're going to do long distance then we need to be away from each other a bit." I said crying way too much, watching his eyes follow the tears a bit. "Don't leave me baby." He said. And then we both fell asleep.

I woke up in a baggy ass sweatshirt thrown over me like a blanket. I got up and saw I was in my clothes from yesterday. "Luke?" I asked. "Yeah?" He said. I walked over and hugged him. "I thought you said we needed a break?" He questioned.

"Yeah, well I take it back. I was sad and didn't know what would happen. I'm scared. But nothing is bigger than the fear I have if not having you." I smiled. He picked me up and smiled. "Thank fucking god." He said.

I looked out the window and there was Michaels car. Luke and I walked downstairs and out the house. "Good morning weirdos." I said, getting in the car. Michael then drove us to hell.

First hour, I told Ashton what had happened with my dad and Luke and everything. He told me he'd miss me and that he loved me liked any friend would. Second hour, I told Michael what I told the Ashton. He wasn't okay with the fact that he would be losing his best friend again. Third hour I told Calum the same thing. He was just scared how bad this would wreck Luke and I.

I was in my last class, the teacher going over a novel or something when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took out my phone and looked at it. It was from one of the bands cover videos. Teenage Dirtbag to be exact. I opened it and looked at it. Excite meant flowing through me. It was from Louis Tomlinson of One Direction. Asking if the boys and I wanted to go on tour with them. I quickly up from my seat and quickly gathered my stuff.

"Violet, where are you going?" The teacher asked me just as I was inches from the door. I turned around and smiled. "My boys are gunna make it in the world. My fucking boys are gunna make it!" I screamed running to the class Luke was currently in.

I rushed into the door and over to Lukes desk. "Violet?" He asked. I smiled and grabbed his hand, dragging him to the front of the class room and to the door. "What do you think your doing?" The teacher asked. I rushed out the door and yelled over my shoulder. "Don't know don't care! Sorry! Bye!"

"Violet what the hell are you doing?" Luke asked, biting his lip ring as I started dragging him towards Michaels class. "I'm not saying anything till all of us are here. I walked into the classroom grabbed Michael with my other hand and dragged him to the hallway, if course students looking at us like we were insane.

I then gathered Ashton and Calum. "I have news." I smiled.