Where's Violet?

(A/N: this chapter is going to be a little longer than the others and some may be long like this one in the future. So bare with me)

It was still the day after Luke and I's ridiculous argument. I will admit that If I said I didn't miss him, then I'd be lying, and I hated it. I had just come in to my room after chilling in the door way to my balcony.

Deciding that I needed to leave the guys alone for three days, starting tomorrow. I decided I was going to get away. I grabbed a fairly large book bag, some of my clothes, a few toiletries, my journal, my stash of money, my cigarettes, and some weed.

I shoved all the stuff into the book bag and grabbed a  pen and sticky notes off my desk. I put the book bag over my shoulder and walked down the stairs.

When I made it into the kitchen, I sat the sticky notes down and wrote on the first one, writing:

I'll be back
                  Xx,
                    Violet

I then peeled it off and stuck it to the fridge, leaving the remaining sticky notes and pen on the counter. I then walked to door that led to garage and got my bike. I opened the garage door and walked my bike out of it, closing the door behind me.

With my fucking luck, Luke was outside playing basketball with two other people who I have never met. I looked at them with a quick glance and rolled my eyes. As I was walking my bike to the end of the driveway I was surprised when Luke started walking over to me.

I tried to hurry onto my bike and ride away but he stopped me in the middle of the street. "Jesus Luke, for Christ sake what the fuck do you want." I stated pissed off. I know I said earlier that I missed him, but that's because I forgot how much of a fucking dick he was in real life.

"I think we should put down some rules, you don't leave your house until you see I'm not outside of mine and I don't leave my house until I see you in yours." He stated with a tone I couldn't identify.

I looked behind him to see the dudes I mentioned earlier. "Who are they." I asked. Luke scoffed. "They're my brothers, but I honestly don't understand why that concerns you." I laughed. "Because you won't be seeing me for a few days, or of ever, so what I do next is gunna be worth it. "Hey Jack and Jill!" I stated, yelling at Luke's brothers.

Surprisingly they answered by walking over and standing on either side of Luke. The one on the left spoke first. "Who are you?" He asked. I looked at him. "I'm Violet and you are?" I said. "I'm Ben, nice to meet you." He stated as he shook my hand. I then turned to other one.

"What's your name?" I asked. He looked at me confused. "I thought you knew?" He stated. I gave him a confused look back. "No?" I said and then stated that his name was Jack. I only said Jack and Jill because I thought it was funny.

"Well, before I drop off the face of the Earth for a few days because of Luke, I'm going to tell you guys a bit of information about your brother here. It turns out he's a self centered dick, who thinks just because he kissed a girl that he's entitled to make a big deal about it even though the two hate eachother. He also is a self centered dick because he made a girl give up her only friends that she's known longer than him because apparently she's 'a bitch'. So if you were listening to a word I said, put your brother in fucking check, he's a dick." I stated getting on my bike.

"God Violet, your a bitch." Luke stated pissed off. I laughed, "God Luke, your a piece of shit." I then began to pedal away. "Oh, by the way, fuck you Luke!" I stated from behind me. It was a stupid fight.

Before I knew it I was off, having no idea if and when I was coming back. Maybe this was a bad idea. I eventually made it to this motel on the other side of town, I had to pedal a lot. I paid for a room. The front desk lady didn't question why a 17 year old was in need of a motel room and I was thankful for that, thank god. I needed this. I was on the bed and I was finally getting sleep.