All I want is Pizza and Peace

"Do you have any lyric ideas Vi, so far the only thing we have is the fucking word, unpredictable." Michael told me in a frustrated sigh. "I can't write, and I'm not even in the band." I stated laying on my back.

"Please Violet?" Ashton asked. I then sat up rubbing my temples with my fingers. "Fine." I stated. Ashton handed me his notebook. Mikey was right, the only word they had was unpredictable. I sighed. "Do any of you have any ideas?" I asked handing Ashton's notebook back and grabbing my journal.

"I do." Luke said, from where he sat beside Ashton. "Then let me see your notebook, Hemline." I stated as I held my hand out for it. Luke gave me his notebook and I looked at what he had so far, which was:

She sits at home with the lights off

I'm not gunna lie, it was a good lyric, it just needed more. I sat Luke's notebook in my lap and sat my journal on top of it as I flipped through pages, looking for something that would work with the lyric.

I flipped to the 4th page and in the middle I found it:

Seeing life in different colors. I think it's time that we wake up.

I wrote the lyrics under the ones that Luke already had and handed his notebook back to him. "That's what I came up with." I stated. He looked at it and then back up to me. "Stop saying you can't fucking write...your really good at it." He stated.

Eventually we had the song finished. It was called Unpredictable. The main writers for it were Luke and myself, Ash, Cal, and Mike of course helping us. After we were done writing we found ourselves in the kitchen. "I am not making anything, so order pizza or some shit." I stated, hoping onto the counter and sitting on it.

Michael grabbed his phone. "I'll order it, I am the pizza king after all." He joked. I laughed. "Please, never fucking call yourself that again." Ashton and Calum dying in the background as Mikey ordered food.

We were all in the living room when the door bell rang. "Fuck yeah, foods here." I stated as I got up to get the door. When I reached the door, I opened it and I almost died. In a fucking red shirt, fucking visor and shit was fucking Anthony.

I didn't even know he knew where I moved too because I hadn't told anyone shit, first the letter and now this. "Two pepperoni pizzas and one cheese." He stated. I was frozen. "Violet?" Anthony stated. "Shut the fuck up." I stated as I handed him the money. "Look can we ta-" I cut him off.

"No we can't fucking talk, I don't even like you, your a dick, now I gave you money, now give me my fucking food." I stated. He smirked, taking a step towards me, "I always liked when you'd get riled up about the stupidest shit." He stated.

"Please just fucking go!" I stated.

(Luke's pov)

It was weird but the guys and I all traveled to Violet's house to meet her mum. It actually wasn't that bad. Her mum seemed chill. Eventually all of us were in her room. Her room was cool. She had guitars on her wall, pictures and Polaroids on her mirror, wall and night stand.

While the guys where doing whatever the fuck they were doing I was looking at the pictures. There was a bunch of Polaroids with people I'm assuming she used to be friends with and some of she and her mum. On her nightstand I saw a framed picture.

It was of three people. A very young Violet, her mum and a man, who I'm assuming was Violets dad.  I didn't know what was up with her life or what happened and I didn't bother asking either. It wasn't my fucking business anyway.

Eventually she had made the band social accounts. Even drew us a rad ass logo. I wondered why she was helping us. Ash must of read my mind or some shit because he asked her. She said a bunch of bullshit about her not making it in the world for her singing and what not.

I was going to say something about it but I remembered she didn't even like or want to fucking be my friend. I didn't understand why I wanted to be friends with her anyway. We then started writing a song. The only word Mike and the guys having being unpredictable.

Michael asked Vi if she had any. She said she sucked and wasn't even in the band. Ashton pleaded and she gave in. "Do any of you have any ideas?" She asked. I looked up into her green eyes from my spot on the floor. "I do." I said.

"Then let me see your notebook Hemline." She stated. I gave her the notebook and watched as she picked up her's, the leather back and loose pages sticking out like it was made that way. I watched in admiration as she flipped through pages.

I didn't even know why I even fucking admired her. Eventually she stopped flipping and wrote something down in my notebook, handing it back to me.

Seeing life in different colors. I think it's time that we wake up.

Was written under what I wrote. I read it and looked at her. Giving her shit about her saying that she was shit at writing. She really wasn't. I didn't understand why she downgraded herself like that, but then again, it's not my fucking business to understand in the first place. Probably for good reasons. I learned her last name though.

We then found ourselves ordering pizza and chilling in the living room. The door bell rang and Violet went to answer it. She was gone awhile so I decided to see what took her so long. I was walking to the door when I heard Violet sort of raise her voice.

"Please just fucking go!" I then got concerned and reached the door. I stood next to Violet. In front of her was a guy who looked like he really didn't order pizzas. "Vi, are you okay?"  I asked. She looked at me.

The dude scoffed. "What?" I asked in a harsh tone. Violet then spoke up. "Luke, y-yeah, I'm fucking phenomenal, just go back to the living room, I'll be there shortly." She stated. I didn't budge. "You cannot be serious that this is who your sleeping with now." The dude stated.

"God, you fucking dickhead, he's my friend and I have three other friends here who just want to fucking eat pizza in peace!" She grabbed the pizzas from him, slamming the door in his face.

On are walk to living room we talked.

(End of pov)

I was arguing with Anthony when Luke showed up, asking if I was okay. I said I was and told him to go back inside but of course he didn't. Anthony then stated something about me sleeping with Luke and I snapped. I grabbed the pizzas from him and slammed the door in his face.

"Who was that?" Luke asked as we walked back to the living room. I sighed, "nobody." I said. When we arrived back to the living room, the guys asked what took so long. "She ran out of notes." Luke stated. I mentally thanked him for lying.

Calum was sitting on the floor in front of the couch with Ashton. Michael was in the chair to the side of the couch and Luke was on the opposite end of the couch as me. They all were eating pizza and enjoying the movie that was currently on.

My pizza was sitting on a paper plate next to me, untouched, I had the hood to my sweatshirt up and one of my knees to my chest as the other dangled off the edge of the couch-staring off into space. After the whole Anthony thing I didn't want to do anything.

The fucker followed me from Ohio to fucking Australia and that scared me. and realistically, I was only afraid of spiders and coyotes. My mind began to scramble. Thinking about what would happen if he saw me again, more importantly what he would do.

I was unaware of Luke starring at me, until I looked his way and he quickly turned his head back to the tv. Before I knew it I was walking up the stairs and to my bathroom. I couldn't deal with this shit right now.

Eventually I heard someone walking up the steps and they knocked on the door. "Go away." I called. But instead walked in Luke.

Right when I was thinking this night couldn't get fucking worse, it does.