Why Do I Have to Introduce Myself?

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked sitting next to me on the floor. I sighed, taking my face in my hands. "I don't see why you should fucking know, or care, but no, no I'm fucking not." I stated.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked. "No, I fucking don't, especially not with you." I said getting up. Luke standing up after me. "Why do you fucking hate me so fucking much?" He asked, kinda raising his voice. I didn't see why we had to argue about this. People are entitled to their own opinions, sadly.

"Because Luke, I just do, after Michael told me about you and all the other shit from my life before I came here, I'm entitled to look or fucking feel the way I do about you. Don't get me wrong, your cool to hang out with but some of the shit you do is too fucking much." I stated in the tone he used.

"What do you mean after Michael told you about me?" He asked. I sighed. "On my first night here we talked and he told me about the members of the band, last one being you. He basically told me that you're always late to band practice, either getting laid or getting new tattoos, and that you think having a lip ring, is what makes up your  personality." I stated.

"I'm gunna fucking kill Michael." He stated reaching for the door. "Please don't." I asked him grabbing his hand. "Why?" He asked. I sighed, not bothering to let go of his hand. "Because Michael is like my brother, and if it makes you feel better, I'll hang out with you more and see if Michael was being right or not."

He squeezed my hand. "Fine, but if we're gunna start being friends, I need you to not fucking hate me." He stated. I laughed. "If we're gunna start being friends, I need you to fucking give me a reason not to hate you in the first place." He laughed. "So do you want to talk about what happened?" He asked, getting serious. "It's what a friend would do." He said.

I ended up telling Luke everything about Anthony and I. Every thing from him cheating on me, more than once, along with some other shit, and how he followed me from Ohio to here. I didn't know why I was telling Luke this but I had to tell someone, and he offered to listen.

"That's fucking insane, dudes a physco." Luke said. I laughed. "I know but I don't want to worry about that right now. I want sleep, you and the guys are recording your very first YouTube video tomorrow." I stated as I walked out of my bathroom and towards my bedroom door. "Why can't we just stay here?" Luke asked, standing in the middle of my room.

I laughed as I grabbed the door handle. "Because the boys and their pea brains will think we fucked, we just started being friends and that would be fucking weird." I said as I walked out with him after me. "True, but would that be a bad thing?" He commented.

"Yes it would." I answered. Soon enough we were back in the living room, same places as we were before. Cal, Ash, and Mike were already out. Eventually I fell asleep. I was woken up by yelling which surprised me, but it was like teenage-idiotic-yelling. I sat up and looked beside me. Cal, Ash, Mike, and Luke weren't in the living room anymore.

The yelling was followed by laughing. What the hell did they do now. I got up and walked to the kitchen. When I opened the door. I found Michael dancing on the island, holding a nerf gun. "What the hell." I asked.

The laughing and yelling stopped and they all looked at me. "Morning Violet." Luke stated as he stared at me with a genuine smile on his face like I didn't just find him in the boys almost breaking things in my house. I let out a small laugh and  looked at him as I smiled. "Morning to you too Luke." I said sitting next to him at the counter.

The other three looked at us and then at each other, staying silent. I didn't care, at least Luke and I were on somewhat good terms now. They'd figure out that Luke and I are friends eventually.

The Devil and His Flower//5SOS •Luke Hemmings•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें