Your Supposed To Be Happy

After the whole Luke not knocking thing I said my goodbye's to the boys and walked home, deciding to go check up on GiGi like I said I was going to last night. I opened the front door and walked in. She was knitting something in the living room.

"Hey GiGi." I stated sitting cross legged in front of her in the floor. She looked down. "Hey Vi, what brings you by?" She asked. I smiled. "I said I'd come by last night before I left." I said. She smiled and looked at me.

The rest of the day I talked to GiGi and helped her do things around the house she couldn't do by herself. After I was done she sent me home with a plate of cookies and 20 dollars.

When I got home I opened the door and on the couch was my mom. With the third new guy this week making out, almost doing more than just that. It was only fucking Tuesday. I love my mom don't get me wrong but it sucks when she does this.

I sat the cookies on the table by the door. Sighing and walking into the living room. "Jesus fucking Christ." I stated. My mom jumped and stopped what she was doing, the dude doing the same. "I-uh-I didn't know you where going to be home tonight." She said.

I was pissed. I didn't care if my mom slept around but please, in the house, no. "Who's your friend mom?" I asked seriously, crossing my arms over my chest. She smiled lazily like she'd been drinking. "I'm Chris, and I-uh-I'm gunna go." He stated looking at my mom awkwardly, turning for the door and walking out before my mom could say anything.

She looked at me pissed. "Jesus Violet, why'd you do that?" She slurred. I looked at her. "I've told you more than once that I don't give a shit who you sleep around with, but I thought we had an agreement to not do it in the fucking house." I stated. She looked at me.

"Chris is different hun." She said, getting up and standing in front of me. "Mom, if he was different why didn't he say goodbye or kiss you on the cheek before he left?" I asked in concern. She took my concern the wrong way.

"Jesus, your such a brat!" She yelled. Her breathe smelling like liquor. I hated when we fought but it had to be done. "I'm the brat? I'm not the fucking one uprooting our lives 24/7 for god knows what fucking reason!" I yelled back.

She looked at me, with the scary mother look she gave me when we always fought. " God, Violet, your supposed to be fucking happy!" She yelled at me. I scoffed. And pointed my fingers at her angrily.

"Jesus mom, I would be fucking happy if you wouldn't bring home guy after guy trying to fucking fill the role of an absent father that I have nothing to fucking do with! We've come this far without one!" I screamed.

She looked at me and yelled back. "God, I was 16 when I fucking had you Violet, your dad didn't want you and to be quite honest, neither did I but here I am!" I looked at her shocked and she did too at what she just said. That fucking hurt. She was my best friend and was treating me like the worse person in the world because she was fucking drunk.

Instead of crying I yelled back at her, louder this time. "No, mom, dad didn't leave me, he left you, he left 16 year old Evelyn for a blonde bitch in pre calculus, I was just a fucking bonus!"

She stared at me and yelled back equally as loud. "God, listen to yourself, I pull you out of school all the time so you can have a fucking life, so you can be happy, obviously your just an ungrateful bitch!" She screamed.

I had enough. I finally snapped. " Jesus for fuck sake mom, it's hard to be fucking happy when I don't have any fucking friends anymore because we move 24/ fucking 7, and if I do make fucking friends, I'll never fucking see them again! Every-time we move I ask why and you give some bull shit answer about the past, okay, it's fucking tiring! I'm 17 years old and I've been practically anywhere and everywhere, I just want to fucking stay somewhere long enough for me to build a fucking life!" I screamed at her.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Everything I fucking do I do for you, why can't you fucking see that and be fucking appreciative!?" She screamed at me.

I laughed, no humor backing behind it. "No mom, what you do, is to get away from whatever you think is haunting you and your past or some shit!" I stated.

"I do that shit because it concerns you too!" She yelled.

I looked at her. "Figure shit out in your life and stop fucking ruining mine! I love you mom, but too much is too fucking much. Every single problem we have I fix, I just want our lives to remain the one thing that isn't fucking broken but if you keep this up, it will fucking break eventually, and it won't be able to be put back to-fucking-gether !" I screamed walking out of the house. My mom following after me.

"Where are you going!" She asked me. I looked at her and let out a tired sigh. "I don't fucking know!" I stated walking to the end of the driveway. "VIOLET ANNE DEXTRA GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" My mom yelled at me.

I turned around. "Fuck off Evelyn!" I stated. She huffed and paused. "Wait Vi!" She yelled after me. I turned around. "What!?" I said getting pissed. She looked at me drunkly.

"Whose gunna smoke with me now?" She pouted. Was she really asking me that. Jesus Christ, I walked back to the middle of the driveway and stood by her. "Jesus mom, your drunk, we just fought and your concerned about weed instead of your relationship with your fucking daughter, mature."

I said sarcastically she looked at me. "So, whose gunna smoke with me?" She asked, brushing over what I just said. I sighed and got even more pissed. "Go fucking get shitfaced with Chris, he wants to fuck you anyway!" I spat. She looked at me.

"At least someone actually wants me, unlike you." She smirked. She sounded like a fucking 6 year old. "I'll fucking get high with Michael, or better yet, I'll do it alone, maybe even try those drugs you told me only to get from you. I know a few fucking people!" I spat.

She looked at me with anger in her eyes with a bit of concern, sorta sobering up. "You wouldn't fucking dare." She stated. I laughed and started walking back down the driveway. "Fucking watch me, those who do drugs alone die alone, right, and that sounds just peachy." I smiled as I saluted her half jokingly.

I turned back around and Luke was outside playing basketball, I didn't notice him till now. Mom was back in the house now which made it easier. I walked across the street to his driveway and sighed. "How long have you been there?" I asked him.

He stopped the ball and held it under his arm. "I actually heard your guy's whole argument. You where yelling quite loud." He said monotoned. "That's just fucking peachy." I said rolling my eyes. Luke looked at me and bit his lip ring.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Listen Hemline, do I look okay? I don't want to fucking talk about it." I stated, taking out a cigarette and lighting it. I wasn't thinking clearly and held it out for Luke, as a gesture of thanking him for asking if I was okay. He took it.

"You seem to show up at the worst possible moments in my life and I fucking hate it, like bad luck." I stated. Watching Luke stick the cigarette between his lips, "Maybe I am." He shrugged. It was a nice accent to his lip ring and tattoos.

Tattoos. Therapy. I need a new tattoo. Not really wanting to be alone right now I snatched the cigarette out of Luke's mouth and put it in my own. "I have told you more than once I don't want to be friends with you but I need someone to hang out with so you free?" I asked.

He smirked "Yeah I'm free." I started walking down the sidewalk,  him following after me, it didn't take him long to catch up. "Where we going?" He asked. I looked at him. "To the tattoo place." I smiled as I looked over at Luke who bit his lip ring, his eyes filling with curiosity and mischief once more.

And I'm gunna be totally honest here, I liked it when he did that, and I fucking hated myself for it.

(Idk what this chapter is but let's just roll with it ok?)