Our Little Movie Moments

It was the day before school started and we were all at my house. We needed to tell Evelyn that Luke and I were dating and we felt it would go better if the rest of the guys were there even if Mike still wasn't completely okay with the idea of Luke and I.

"She gets off work in like 15 minutes so she'll be here soon." I told them sitting next to Luke on the couch.  Before we knew it, a car door closed and the front door opened. All of us got up and waited in the kitchen.

"Oh, hey guys." My mom said, walking into the kitchen. "Hi." I said smiling. "What's got you all happy?" She asked me. I looked at the guys. "I have news." I told her. She looked at me and cocked her head. "What type of news." She asked.

I smiled. "I'm dating someone." She looked at me and smiled. "That's good, who?" She had asked. Luke and I then exchanged a brief glance at each other. " It's Luke." Luke then stood behind me and took my hand in his, interlacing our fingers.

My mom smiled. "I should have known."

We all then went to Luke's house to film for their channel. We got really good at making videos. Having fun and what not. They were doing a cover of Gives You Hell by All American Rejects.

After we were done, I edited it and we decided to go swimming at Michael's. On the walk there  I got a notification on my phone. It was a message from Dylan. He was asking how I was and I told him I was okay and I updated him about Luke and I, then asking him how he was.

When we reached Michaels house, we all ran to the backyard. I took my clothes off because I went to my house and put on a suit before we left. Luke and I were limited to what we could because of our tattoos, so we mostly just sat on the edge, sharing a cigarette or bombarding the other three with water balloons.
As the night got darker, it was time for us all to go home, summer had ended.

After we all said goodbye to Michael, we began walking back home. It was Cal, Ash, myself and Luke. We then were in front of Calum's house just leaving Luke, Ashton, and myself. Ashton giggled. "I'm totally third-wheeling right now."

I let out a laugh. "Ash, your not third wheeling we're literally just walking, unless we were in a restaurant or something, then yes, you'd be a third wheel." He said okay and then out of no where Luke ran in front of us up a little ways. Ashton reacted by jumping on his back. I laughed as the fell over into the middle of the street.

They're lucky we didn't live in a busy town. Soon after that we were at Ashton's saying goodbye. Which only left Luke and I. "You know, tomorrow at school is going to be weird." He stated. I looked at him. "Why?" He looked down at me and smiled. "Your the one thing in my life that all the other people at school haven't found out yet, they know everything about me and I fucking hate it. The one thing they don't know is who you are and that I'm in love with you."

He just told me he loved me. I did love him, so I said it back. "I love you." And then he kissed me. As that happened it started to rain. And I laughed, "That was a fucking movie moment dude." As the rain poured down on us. He looked down at me. "Yeah, but it was our movie moment, one only made for you and me." I smiled.

Luke and I then walked home in the rain. As I started walking to my driveway, Luke pulled me back and I was very close to him. "Not so fast Violet, summer isn't over just yet." He said with that lip ring smirk. And with that Luke led me somewhere, his hands covering my eyes.

"Please tell me your not gunna murder me." I joked. Luke laughed. "Now why would I do that if I love you?" He said. I then laughed back. "Like you said, there's no telling what you'll do when your crazy about someone." It then died down and we began to slow. The rain still poring down.

Eventually we stopped and Luke took his hands from my eyes. In front of me, was a field of Violets. I looked at Luke in awe. "Y'know I found this field and started  writing songs in it, way before I met you." He stated.

Before I could even say anything he grabbed my hand and we began to run through the field, until we reached a little patch of trees in the middle. "Pick a tree." He stated. I looked at him with a confused look on my face. He just nodded, waiting for me to pick one. I pointed to the one in the middle. "That one." He smiled and we walked to it.

I watched as Luke took a pocket knife from his pocket and then started carving something on the tree. I had a hard time figuring out what exactly he was engraving. I didn't figure it out till he was completely done. In the center of the tree was our initials and a heart around around them. L.H. + V.D.

I looked at him with a small smile. No one's done this for me before. "Luke, what's this for?" I asked him and he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a hug, not letting go he then whispered in my ear. "It's for all the other movie moments we get to share together, starting with this one.

My smile grew bigger. "I love you." I stated.

"I love you more." He responded.

The two of us sharing another one of our little movie moments that held to my heart dearly.