Shopping Carts and Marshmellow Fights

After we entered Michael's house, I followed Luke to the living room. As we entered it, Luke announced something to the the guys on the couch. "I found this girl, she's kinda hot." He smirked. I smacked his arm. "Luke for fucksake, will you shut up, I will stab you with a fucking pencil." I stated.

The guys looked at me and Luke. "Hey Violet." Michael said. I sighed, "Hi Mikey." Michael got up and stood next to me, "Guys, this is my best friend Violet." Michael exclaimed. One of the dudes looked at Michael, mocking a hurt face. "What, I thought I was your best friend!" The boy said. Mikey looked at him. "Ashton, there's enough of me to go around." He stated with a smile.

So I knew everyone except for the other boy sitting next to Ashton. "But Ash, I thought we were going to get married!" The last boy stated. Ashton looked at him. "Calum, we already agreed that if we were to get married, everyone in the band would marry each other." He said.

I laughed. "I'm sorry, what?" I asked. They all laughed. "We said we were all gunna get married as a band." Calum said.

I nodded not fully understanding the subject. I now knew all their names, Calum, Ashton, and of course Luke and Michael. "So, Violet, how did you and Luke meet?" Ashton asked, a smirk on his face.

I was just about to tell him when Luke jumped the gun. "I heard her singing and she wanted a taste of what she saw last night when I went on one of my nightly walks." He smirked. "Luke for fucksake, remember i have a very sharp number two pencil that would fit perfectly into your fucking eye." I smiled sweetly. "Fine, I heard singing and a guitar, I walked over to her house and she was on the balcony. The girl can fucking sing." He stated.

I wanted to thank him for the compliment but then I remembered I planned on not being friends with him so I let it go. "That's cool!" Calum stated. I walked over to the couch and sat in the corner. "FYI, meeting Luke yesterday, was not planned, and walking here with him today, that wasn't fucking planned either." I stated.

After I said that, I watched Calum lean over and whisper something to Ashton. Ashton then looked at Luke and then to me laughing. "You know, you guys suck at keeping it secret who your talking about." I stated.

Ashton then stopped giggling and Calum smiled awkwardly. "Sorry." He stated. I laughed. "Don't be, people talk about other people behind their back's constantly, we're human, what ever happens, fucking happens." I stated.

Michael went to the other room and came back with a baby acoustic guitar. "Hey, I remember that guitar." I stated as he sat down. "Yeah, you felt bad when you moved so you gave it to me." He stated. 4 year old me was very sensitive and sentimental. Some of that's changed now, but the past me is what fucking made me who I am now. "Yeah, didn't I name it Sally or some shit?" I laughed.

"That you did." He laughed, sitting it down next to me. "So when will I get to hear you guys preform?" I stated. Michael looked at the guys and then to me. "Right now if that's okay with the guys." He said. The guys all nodded yes and got up.

I followed them out to the garage. There were different rugs on the floor and instruments. I watched as each one of them went to their designated places. I was shocked when I saw Luke pick up a guitar. I thought only Michael played.

Luke spoke into the Microphone. "The song is called Heartbreak On the Big Screen." I sat down on the ground in front of them and brought my knees to my chest, resting my chin on them.

Before I knew it, guitars and drums started to fill the air. Then Luke started to sing. I'm not gunna lie. He's not bad, like at all, he can play guitar and sing. The band itself is good.

I found myself mouthing along to some of the words. When it was finished they all stood and looked at me. "So, Vi, how were we?" Mikey asked. I stood up snd looked at him. "You guys are fucking amazing, do you have a name?" I asked.