When You're Crazy About Someone, Theres no Telling What You'll Do

It's only been a day since Luke and I said we liked each other and kissed. The guys didn't know yet because I asked Luke to keep it a secret until I could find a way to tell Mike. All the boys knew was that Luke and I were on good terms again.

Luke and I were currently hanging out by ourselves because we started school in a few days and we wanted to tell the guys before then. We were walking to no place in particular. "Let's play never have I ever because why the fuck not." I stated, as Luke's hand held mind as he swung them between us.

He laughed. "Alright, never have I ever...farted in public." I laughed. "Are you five? I know you have, you're you, but I honestly don't know if I have or not, it's not like I remember every time I fart." I stated. He laughed. "True, your turn." he said.

"Hmm, never have I ever gotten someone else's name tattooed on me?" I asked. "I have not, but what about you?" Luke asked. "I have, I have my grandparents names." I stated. Luke then smirked. "I'm changing the game to truth or dare." I sighed. "Fine, you first."

"Violet, truth or dare." He asked. "Truth." I answered. "Is it true you actually hated me the first time we met?" He asked. I laughed. "Yeah, well it was a weird feeling to be honest. It was like I hated you but I just couldn't fully hate you." If that makes sense." Luke then smirked. "Wipe the smirk off your face pretty boy." I laughed. "Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Hmm, I think I'll go with dare." He answered. I thought for a bit. "I dare you to give me a piggyback ride for the rest of this walk." I stated. He stopped walking. "Are you serious?" He asked. I laughed. "What, my feet hurt." I complained.

He sighed. "Fine." He then crouched down and I jumped on his back. As he walked he asked me truth or dare and I responded with dare. "Violet, I dare you to get a tattoo." He stated. Okay, this could go really good or really bad. "Okay, too the tattoo parlor we go!" I stated with a smile.

Luke laughed. "There's a catch." My smile dropped. "Of course there is." I said. Luke then chuckled. "The catch is that I get to pick the tattoo." I sighed. "I'm still saying yes and I'm only saying yes because your tattoos aren't stupid."  He laughed again.

Eventually we made it to the tattoo parlor. Luke made me walk the rest of the way, sadly. The tattoo artist asked us what we wanted and he and Luke conspired behind my back. After all, the dare was that I got a tattoo that Luke picked.

After they were done. They came back and the artist handed me a blind fold. Apparently I wasn't allowed to see it until it was finished. I felt him put the stencil on the outside of my right upper arm near my shoulder. He then began the tattoo. A little while after that he was done.

"You can take the blind fold off now." The artist told me. I took it off and looked down at my arm. It was a word written in cursive. I got up and looked at it in the mirror and my jaw dropped. "Luke, I don't know if I should slap you or what, but your name is literally on my arm forever now." I stated turning to him with a blank expression on my face.

"I thought it was a good idea." He smirked. I sighed. "Fine, but now I get to pick a tattoo for you." I smirked back. Luke surprisingly agreed.  The artist and I then conspired behind Luke's back like they did with me. Luke was now blindfolded and getting his tattoo.

When he was done, he took the blindfold off and looked down. It was in the same place and in the same font as mine was. He walked over to the mirror and looked at his arm. "Violet?" He said turning around and facing me. "Yeah?" I answered with a smirk. "It says Violet." He stated looking at his arm.

"Hey you started this, I just decided to beat you at your own game." I laughed. He laughed. "Your lucky I don't hate you." He stated.

So now Luke and I had each other's names tattooed on our right arms. Now we really had to tell the guys.

On the walk back home Luke and I talked. "I think we should tell the guys today." I said. Luke looked at me. "I agree, it's not like we can hide our tattoos." As we were walking, Luke had texted the guys and told them to meet at his house.

When we got to his house, Michael's car was in the driveway. We detached our hands and walked in. "Hey guys." I said to the three of them. They were sitting on the couches in Luke's living room. "Hey, so you guys are cool again?" Ashton asked.

I was standing next to Luke and looked at him. I then turned back to Cal, Ash, and Mike. "Y-yeah, Luke and I are fine, it was a stupid argument and we got past it." Michael nodded and looked at Luke's arm and then to mine. "Did you guy's get new tattoos?" He asked.

"Oh, uh, yeah-we were by the tattoo parlor and we were bored." I stated. Calum spoke up. "Can we see them?" He asked. Luke and I then looked at each other. "On the count of three?" He asked me, reaching for the plastic that covered his new ink.

I nodded my head and did the same. "1, 2, 3"  We both said at the same time as we tore off the plastic after 3.  Luke and I looked at their faces. "No way." Calum said looking between Luke and I. Next to him Ashton just sat with his eyes wide looking at our arms. Michael, sitting next to Ash, spoke up. "Why?"

"Luke and I found out we have feelings for each other yesterday so we hung out today. We were playing truth or dare and he dared me to get a tattoo but it had to be one he picked so I did and I did the same to him." I explained.

"What's going to happen if you guys y'know, just ultimately decide you hate each other." Michael asked. I sighed. "Listen. I like to think of tattoo as tiny pictures of pieces of moments you want to remember in life, if that does happen, so what, at least it's a story." I told him.

"Okay?" Mike said. Luke then spoke up. "When your absolutely crazy about one special specific person in your life, you'll do crazy and stupid fucking things with them and for them because they're the light of your life and there's not really a reason as to how or why they make you do what you do." He stated.

"Yeah, so just so you guys now, we're happy." I said.

"So if there's any reason for us not to boyfriend and girlfriend, speak up, even though we probably won't listen, I just want to hear what you say." Luke responded.

No one said anything. "Alrighty then, I guess that makes us official. Violet is my girlfriend and I'm her boyfriend." Luke smirked.

The rest of the day we ended up doing stuff for the band. The guys of course making fun of Luke and I for our new profound relationship.

Things felt better with him. Like nothing was going to end or go to shit.

(A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, school is inevitable)