If I'm the Fucking Devil, Then Your a Goddman Flower

When we arrived at Luke's, we were silent. I opened the door and slammed it on his face before he could come in. Maybe if I acted like a bitch towards him he wouldn't bring anything up. I was walking into the living room when I heard the door open and slam, followed by Luke cursing.

"God, Violet, your such a fucking bitch!" He yelled at me and I laughed, turning around to look at him in his face. I was unaware that we already walked into the living room where the rest of the guys were. "It fucking takes one to know one." I said.

And with that I turned around and saw the guys on the couch looking at us. Michael was the first to speak up. "What the hell happened? You too were all buddy buddy finally and then this happens." Mike says. Luke scoffs.

I turned towards him and punched him in the arm. "It was merely a fucking freak accident." I seethed. "Well if it was 'merely a freak accident' then why did you do it back?" Luke asked. I stood there. "Because people get lonely sometimes." I mumbled to only myself.

"Guys, if you had a fight or something, please tell us, we hate seeing you fight." Ashton stated. I sighed and brought my finger tips to the bridge of my nose and pinched it as I looked down. Luke then spoke up. "Fine, if you want to know the truth, before we came here, Violet and I decided to hang out before we came here so we did, we walked to the park and actually for once, had a meaningful conversation." He stated.

I scoffed, "Oh please, the only fucking thing we did was tell each other our favorite colors." I said, folding my arms over my chest.

Luke smirked and I gave him a death stare. "Oh we did more than just tell each other are favourite colours." Luke said and paused. "What did you do?" Calum of course asked. I knew there was no stopping Luke from what he was about to say next so I just stood there. "Violet and I kissed." He said, smirking.

"God, your a fucking dick Luke." I said looking at the ceiling and then back to the floor. The guys on the couch just looked between us, Michael looked like he could kill Luke. "So what does this mean now?" Michael asked in a pissed off way. I looked at Luke and found him staring at me weirdly.

I then turned to the guys. "Oh it means absolutely nothing." I stated. Luke then jumped in. "Because apparently it was 'merely a freak accident'" he stated, making air quotes with his fingers. I sighed. "Luke, it wasn't that big of a fucking deal, you kissed me and I was shocked, so if it's anyones fault here, it's both of ours." I stated.

"Jesus Violet, If it's anyones fault it's yours, your the one who wanted to hang out today." He said. That wasn't even fucking true. I literally texted him last night telling him I finished the video and then next thing I know, we're hanging out today. "Jesus fucking Christ Luke, you are actually the fucking Devil and not in a good way." I said staring at him with a death stare.

He walked closer to me and looked right in my eyes the same way I was looking at him. "Listen here, if I'm the fucking Devil, then your a goddamn flower." He said pointing at me. I made my eyes darker and looked at him. "Why am I a fucking flower?" I questioned. He stepped closer to me and poked my shoulder with his finger as he spoke. 

I'm not gunna lie, but I found it sort of attractive....Jesus Violet, get grip.

"Because your fragile and I'm going to break you." He stated. He then took a few steps back. "Yeah, you have fun with that." I laughed. I didn't get hurt very often unless it was by someone I trusted, like Anthony for example, the good thing about this though was that I didn't trust Luke and he really didn't know that much about me.

So I had no worries in the world with Luke, quote on quote 'breaking me'. I sat down on the couch next to Michael. "So what's on the agenda today?" I asked him, pretending that Luke and I didn't just have an argument. He looked at me and smiled. "Writing and uploading a new cover." He stated.

"Sounds good I guess." I stated getting up and walking to the door. "Where you going?" Ashton asked. I turned around. "If your writing, I guess I'll go get my notebook." I stated as I opened the door and walked across the street and into my house.

(Luke's pov)

God am I an idiot. It's not my fault I actually caught feelings for a girl and didn't actually hook up with her. Let's face it. All I ever do is hook up with girl after girl and cause trouble. Have I ever fucking fallen in love or fallen for someone? No, no I have not, but I think Violet may be changing that. And I honestly don't know what to fucking do.

Even if I might like her I probably fucking ruined the friendship we had and lost the chance to be with her if there was even a fucking chance with that to begin with. I think I royally fucked up. She's back to being a bitch to me because I kissed her. Well two can fucking play that game. If she was gunna be a total fucking bitch, then I had to be a complete fucking asshole back.

She left to get her notebook awhile ago. Maybe I should tell the guys how I feel about her, or maybe I shouldn't, I don't even know if what I'm feeling is real or not and let's face it, she probably doesn't even feel the same way, whatever it is I'm feeling. I debated on not telling them, Michael would kill me and the others would make of me for it.

(End of Luke's pov)

I grabbed my notebook off my bed and walked back into Luke's house. I sat where I was before and Luke sat next to Calum which meant Luke was sitting in front of me. He looked deep in thought. He looked cute while doing it too...goddammit Violet listen to yourself. Maybe I liked Luke, but I honestly don't know, and if I do....win or lose, I'm fucking screwed.

(I hope you enjoy this chapter, see what I did what the last sentence hehe, I'll try to update more frequently- Jaimie <3)