I'm a Fucking Blessing

I couldn't tell you what time Luke and I went home. I woke up to my alarm. School, yay.

I got up took a shower and got dressed. I got dressed in black skinny jeans, the sleeveless band shirt Michael lent me for what feels like forever ago, and black converse. I grabbed my school stuff, my phone and walked down stairs. Luke sat at the kitchen counter.

He was wearing almost the same thing as me. A black sleeveless shirt, black skinny jeans and converse."I'm glad you decided to wear that, people can see our tattoos, which means they'll know not to mess with you or I." He smiled, walking over to me.

I heard a car pull up. "Mike's here." I said as I walked out the door with Michael. "Whose ready to get this shit show over with?" Calum said from the passenger seat. I laughed and got into the back with Ashton, Luke following after me.

Eventually we were at school and Michael pulled into the parking lot. We all got out. "What time does school start?"  I asked leaning against the door of Michaels car. "8 something." Ashton said. I looked at my phone. It was 7:45. "Okay." I said, taking out my cigarettes and lighting one.

I held it out to Luke. "Did you get your schedule?" He asked, taking a drag of the cigarette. "Yeah, here." I said handing him my schedule from my bag. "You have your first hour class with Ashton, your second class with Mike, your third with Cal, and your last class, your a lone wolf. None of us are in that class." He said, handing me the schedule and the cigarette back.

"Lovely." I said. Stopping out the cigarette. "Let's get this shot show on the road." I said, grabbing Luke's hand and walking into school. When we entered the school, people looked in our direction. I forgot that Michael told me he was popular.

We walked to our lockers. Thankfully, Luke and I's lockers were in the same wall. After he was done putting his stuff away and grabbing what he needed, he walked over to mine. "I guess I'll see you at lunch?" I said, shutting my locker door.

"I am counting on it." He said, grabbing my hand. "I love you, have an amazing first day." He said, kissing me and then walking down the hallway. "You guys are just amazing." Ashton said, waking up beside me. "Yeah, I just wish we didn't have to be here." I said.

"I know, but hey, at least you get to spend your first hour with me." I nodded as we walked to our first class. When we walked in, people were talking and looking in my direction. I caught bits in pieces of their conversations.

I don't see what Luke likes about her

Did you see that they have matching tattoos?

I heard that she used to be with the one with dyed hair. What's his name...Matthew?

I sighed. "If you dumbasses have any questions regarding myself or Luke, why don't you ask us face to face? It's honestly annoying when you talk about shit you don't know." I said. Shooting daggers at them. They stopped talking and I smiled to myself.

Ashton was sat next to me. "Do you guys have
band practice after school?" I asked him. He shook his head no. I got excited. "That's really good, cause I have an idea." I said before the bell rang. After the bell rang, a person walked in late.

Fucking Anthony. "I took out my phone and texted Luke. Anthony is here, in my first hour, he's a fucking student here.

Within no time he answered. Don't worry, I'll be there in a minute babe.

Thank god. I waited patiently for Luke to get here, as I felt Anthony's eyes on me. It was honestly fucking creepy. While the teacher was going over division problems in geometry the door opened. "Oh thank Jesus Christ." I said, getting up and grabbing my stuff, walking to the front of the class.

"Mr. Hemmings, is there a reason why you're interrupting my class?" The teacher said, looking at him and then noticing me. "Well, ya see, my girlfriend doesn't feel okay at the moment." He said wrapping his arm around me.

"Ms. Dextra, you can't leave the class." She said sternly. I laughed. "Yeah, okay, well..watch me." I said, grabbing Luke's hand and running out of the classroom and down the hall. "Jesus Violet." He said stopping. I laughed. "Thank you."

"What are we going to do about Anthony?" He asked, I sighed. I guess file for a restraining order. I'll do it tomorrow." I said. After the bell rang to go to second hour, Luke walked me to my class. "Good luck." He said. I nodded.

Second hour wasn't bad, just boring. At lunch I saw Mike, Ash, Cal, and Luke sitting down at a table so I walked over and sat next to Luke. Hey weirdos. "Hey, so Ashton tells us you have an idea." Calum said. I smiled and nodded.

"What if we went live after school today on the bands instagram?" I suggested. "I genuinely like that idea." Mike said between bites of whatever the cafeteria was serving. I smiled. "Great."

After lunch were my last two classes. Third hour wasn't bad, just Calum and I passing doodles back and forth on sticky notes. Fourth hour on the other hand, made me want to die. Apparently the reading teacher thought it would be a lovely idea for us to split off in pairs for a get to know each other activity.

I got paired with fucking Anthony. "Jesus what do you want?" I said, crossing my arms over my chest. "Look, I know what I did was fucked, but I love you." I scoffed. "No, not this bull shit, you lost me and it's your fault you fucking lost me, I am much more happier now than I ever was with you, so please for the last time, go fuck yourself." I said, clearly pissed off.

"Fine then, but just so you know, I hope everything goes fucking wrong in your life." He said. I laughed. "Same to you, asshat." I said.

The rest of class we literally just sat in silence. And I was glad. After the bell rang I walked form out of the classroom and was met with Luke and the rest of the Loony Tunes. "Onward boy's, we have a livestream to conduct!" I said, pointing towards the end of the hall.

They all laughed at me. "Luke, have I ever told you how fucking weird your girlfriend is?" Mike said laughing. "No, because all of us already knew that." Luke joked. "I turned around. "Hey, if I wasn't weird, then I wouldn't be hanging out with you guys or dating Luke, so technically, I'm a fucking blessing." I said turning back around.

We all got into Mike's car and drove to Luke's.