Two apologies later

It was around 10 minutes since the boys and I started eating, all though I wasn't really eating anything I was just pushing things around with my fork, feeling Luke staring at me. I sighed and stood up.

"Mikey, I thank you for your company and all that jazz, I had a fun time today meeting your friends, but uh-I-I'm gunna go home." I said walking away from the table. "Wait, Vi, are you okay, we just started eating and you haven't touched a thing." He asked looking at me.

I looked at the table, Ashton and Calum just sitting there unsure of what to do, Michael looking at me and Luke staring at the empty space in front of him where I was sitting, with a somewhat guilty look in his eyes. "I'm fine, I just, listen, I'm fine. I'll text you later." And with that I walked down the hallway.

While I was putting my shoes on, I heard Michael kinda yell. "Way to fucking go Luke, now she's leaving." I heard Luke mumble something along the lines of "whatever" or "who cares". I sighed and tied my laces. I stood up and walked out the door and down the sidewalk.

Because it was June, the air was still warm, I looked at my phone and it read 9:30. I didn't really have a curfew. I sighed and just walked. Not bothering to play music or smoke a cigarette or anything. I was just going to go where my feet lead me. I decided to go to GiGi's.

When I got there I didn't bother knocking. I opened the door. GiGi was 64, she was a lot like my mom, just less wild. I walked in and she was in the chair in the living room. "Oh, hi, Violet, I didn't expect you to be here this late." She said getting up.

"Sorry for barging in like this but I was just coming from a friends house and I wanted to see how you were doing." I smiled. She walked passed me and into the kitchen. "Oh, it's fine Vi, have you eaten anything?" She asked putting a kettle on for tea. I groaned, letting my head fall onto the countertop, remembering the awful night I had at Michael's.

"Tell me what happened." GiGi sighed. I looked at her. "How do you know something wrong?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled. "Oh please, you are your mothers daughter, your just like her!" She stated. I sat up again. Telling her about me running into Michael, Luke and all them.

I even told her about Luke being nice and being a complete dick at the same time. "Sounds like he likes you." GiGi smiled, placing a cup of tea and a cookie in front of me. I fake gagged. "GiGi, no, just no. The boy has tattoos and a lip ring, not my forte." I stated.

"Why not, new house, new town, new boys." She stated. I looked at her. "Gi, I'm not dating anyone anymore, not after the shit that went down with Anthony before I left Ohio." I stated.

She sighed. "You can't let the gate be closed forever hun." I made a disgusted face. "GiGi, why, just why." She smiled. "I'm only joking."she stated. I finished my cookie and the tea and got up. "It's getting late Gi, I might be by tomorrow though."

She hugged me and I said goodbye. I walked out the door and shut it. I then began walking down the sidewalk once more. Letting the warm air calm my nerves. As I reached the end of my driveway, I let out a yawn.

Even though it was now 11:30 pm I checked the mail, knowing mom would forget too. I opened the mail box, a few envelopes where stuck inside. I took them out and sifted though them. One of them addressed to me, in Anthony's fucking handwriting. I don't even know how he got my address anyway.

A little info on Anthony, he was my boyfriend of two years. I found him fucking my best friend under the bleachers during lunch right before school let out for summer, so a few weeks ago. He tried to apologize but how the fuck do you apologize for some shit like that "sorry for accidentally fucking your bestie" Like the hell?