I like you, you asshole, okay?

After Dylan and I threw party on Wednesday night, it soon died out and it it eventually turned into Thursday. Thursday wasn't all too special. All Dylan and I did was drive around town until we ended up buying skateboards and falling on our asses repeatedly. It was currently Friday. The day I'm going home and the day I guess I'm telling Luke that I like him, that is if I don't vomit all over myself first.

I slept till noon and was currently packing my shit back up. Dylan offered to drive me home, of course I excepted, I had to pedal a shit ton to the motel in the first place, which meant I had to pedal a shit ton back. I walked out of my room with my stuff to Dylan's car. He was putting my bike in the back, making sure it wouldn't fly out. "You ready to hit the road V?" He asked as he started the car and got in.

I sighed as I threw my bag on the car floor in front of me and sighed as I opened the door. "Ready as I'll ever be, Dilly." As we headed for home, we listened to music on my phone. I finally had the idea to turn it on again. Of course finding a million of ducking missed calls and texts from my mom, the guys and Jessi.

I decided to ignore them, and just decided to smile, let the wind blow through my hair, let the sun hit my skin and jam out with Dylan as we headed back to hell. If we're going to hell, the ride there might as well be paradise.

The current song that was playing was Bulletproof Heart by My Chemical Romance. We were now on the road that led to my neighborhood but Dylan and I were still jamming out. Screaming the lyrics and having a great time. We eventually got closer to my house and of course Luke and the guys were outside his.

My Chem still blaring, Dylan pulled into my driveway. The song ended eventually and I finally got out of his car. Him doing the same. As he got my bike out of his car, I glanced across the street to the guys looking at Dylan and I and his car.

"Okay, V, we're do you want it?" He asked. Putting my bike on the ground. "It's fine in the yard I guess, uh, do you want to come in and meet my mom Dilly?" I asked. He smiled. "Sure, I ain't got nothing better to do anyway. I opened the door and was met with my mom and Jessi.

"Mum?" Dylan and I said in unison. I gave a weird look. "Dylan?" I heard Jessi say. "Violet?" I hear my mom say with wide eyes. I looked around. "Okay okay, I know I ran off, I'm sorry for that. I had shit to deal with it, but I met Dylan at the place I went too. I didn't know he was your son, Jessi." I stated.

I mean I knew she had a son, I just didn't know anything about him because we moved a lot. "I'm glad you guys are friends though." Jessi stated smiling.

"Small fucking world." I stated. Dylan smiled and looked at me. "Look V, I'd like to stay, but I have to get home." He stated, he then looked at Jessi. "I'll se you at home mum, nice seeing you Evelyn."

I looked at my mom. "I'm going to walk Dilly to his car." I then walked with Dylan to his car. Dylan and I are standing in front of the drivers side door. "That was, weird, small fucking world, but still weird." I stated.

"Yeah, I know, but look at it this way, we can hang out more." He stated. I laughed. "True, so I guess we'll hang out again sometime." I stated. "Oh, one hundred percent, also I think you still have to tell boy named Luke that you fancy him." Dylan stated.

I laughed. "He's actually, right across the street." Turing my head to where Luke and the guys were. "Really, which one?" He asked. "The one with a lot tattoos and blonde hair." I stated. He turned back towards me. "He's staring at you." He chuckled.

"Yeah okay, maybe he does like me, but if he doesn't I'm blaming you." I joked. "Fine, I guess I should get going, I'll catch you later V." He stated giving me hug. I then watched as he got in his car and drove away.  I then looked across the street. The boys were now talking amongst themselves. I sighed.

I then went back inside. "Mom, I'm going across the street to Luke's." I stated. "Why?" She asked. I sighed. "Because mom, Michael's over there." I stated. She then looked at me. "Mhm." She stated with a smile.

What the hell was that for? I brushed it off and decided to walk across the street to Luke's. When I reached the driveway where they were, Cal, Ash, and Mikey all greeted me with hugs. "Hey fuckers, I missed you guys." I stated.

"You came back, sadly." Luke stated. I sighed and walked over to him. "Listen Luke, I'm not here to fight, and I'm not here to bullshit with you okay?" I stated. "Then why are you here?" He asked. I sighed and turned towards that other three. "Can you guys go inside or something, I have to talk to Luke." I said.

They agreed and they went inside. "Listen Luke, you may have treated me like shit and I the same to you, and I'm sorry. I've had a realization and I honestly don't know how to say it or something, Jesus it took me forever to realize it." I stated. Before I could say anything though Luke placed his hands on my shoulders.

"You can tell me anything, but I want you to know, that I'm sorry for treating you so awful." He stated looking at my eyes. I smiled. "I accept your apology, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that despite the shitty things you did to me, I never hated you." I said.

I mean I wasn't wrong, but I wasn't necessarily right either.

"Violet, how could you say that, I treated you like fucking shit, you should be entitled to hate me!" He yelled out of no where. I stepped back. "God Luke, what I'm trying to say is that I like you!" I stated. He looked at me. "What?" He asked with a confused face. "I like you, you asshole, okay." I smiled happy tears.

He smiled. "You like me?" He asked. "That's what I said, Isn't it?" I stated. He smiled. "You like me." He said happily. "Violet likes me." Before I knew it, Luke was picking me up and spinning me around.

He then sat me back down on the ground. "Is it okay if I kiss you, I didn't really ask the first time." I looked at him. "Listen Luke, I made a big deal about saying the kiss didn't mean anything and I was wrong, I'm sorry, I would take it back for anything, but yes, yes you can.

Luke and I then kissed. It was long but wasn't that long. He and I no longer hated each other, we liked each other, and hey who knows, we may even like each other more than like.

(Something finally happened between them 🤌)

The Devil and His Flower//5SOS •Luke Hemmings•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara