"Your son is a fucking dick"

After the whole thing with Luke yesterday, I left his house on a bad note after we were done writing and filming their second cover. Run down on what exactly happened yesterday.

(Flashback)
"Do you have any lyrics?" Ashton asked. I was now laying upside down on the floor with my legs on the couch after we filmed their second cover, which was American Idiot. "All I have is 'Shadows covering, our selfish foes'." I stated sighing. Michael then grumbled. "Let's face it, we all have fucking writers block." He stated throwing his notebook on the coffee table.

I sat up and sat my journal on the table as well, just not as harsh as Michael did. As I sat my journal on the table Luke scoffed. "Not all of us have writers block, last time I checked it takes talent to write, and as far as I know, Violet can't write for shit. She doesn't have fucking writers block, she's just a shit writer." He sneered.

I sighed as I stood up. I was getting sick of his shit, and I hated it. I stood up and gave Luke a menacing look. I let my brain and my mouth take control and I said what I needed to say. "Listen here you fucking fucktard. I generally don't understand how you have fucking friends, because it seems to me you don't really treat them all that well. Either ditching on them for hook-ups or leaving them for your 'better' friends who are far worse then they are." I stated pointing at Cal, Ash, and Mikey.

Luke then tried cutting in "Oh please shut the fuc-."

But I cut him off by raising my voice more. "I'm not fucking done! You're the one telling me that I have no fucking talent and that I'm a shit writer, but a majority of your fucking songs that you have right now, I wrote, they're written by me, so if I'm such a fucking shit writer, Luke, then your such a fucking shit band, minus these three wonderful guys over here that aren't complete fucking dicks." I sneered.

I then decided I should see what he had to say and he spoke. "Listen here bitch, just because you wrote a few songs and shit, that doesn't mean a fucking thing. You literally showed up out of fucking no where and stole Michael away from us. So if anyone is a piece of shit here, it's you." He said, feeling proud of what he said.

I laughed. "I've known Michael since I was 2, and this fucking argument isn't even about him, so leave him out of this. When I first met you I didn't like you at all, and then I hung out with you a bit and you seemed cool, but then you turn into a fucking hurt little bitch because 'OMG we kissed' ." I said in a fake high-pitched girly voice.

I then continued.

"We are in high school, Luke. We're not in Kindergarten anymore and we shouldn't make big fucking deals about the tiniest shit. It was a fucking kiss and people kiss all the time and it means nothing. So put on your fucking big boy pants and grow the fuck up, what we do now won't fucking matter in like 5-10 years, but it matters now, so be fucking nice for once."

I stated. Luke looked really pissed off. "Y' know, I wish I never fucking met you." He scoffed. And I smiled.

"Like wise." I stated. Luke then spoke up again. "These are my friends, and have been for awhile, so I suggest you fucking get lost." He stated.

I smiled a tired smile. "They're my friends too, but that's fine, have them, I've never really needed anyone, but it's nice having someone to go through all the bullshit in life with. By the way, I don't want any of you talking to me, apparently I'm just a fucking bitch and piece of shit according to Luke. I know when I'm not wanted. It's been fun fellas, if you need anything you know where to find me." I stated, starting to cry.

I looked over to Luke, "I hope you have a really fucking shitty life and I hope 5 Seconds of Summer makes it, but I hope they make it without you, because let's be honest, fame would make your fucking ego worse than it already is."

Luke opened his mouth and spoke and as he did the door opened. "Your a fucking bitch Violet!" He screamed. I looked at him. "Right back at you, you piece of fucking shit!" I yelled with frustrated tears in my eyes. I can't believe I actually considered liking him. I turned around and was met with a women who I assumed was Luke's mom.

Apparently she heard Luke and I call each other a bitch and piece of shit. "Luke Robert Hemmings, how dare you talk to a woman that way?" She scolded him. I laughed, even though I was anything but happy at the moment. I began walking to the door stopping by his mom. "Mrs. Hemmings, your son is a fucking dick." I stated tears streaking my face as I continued out the door and to my house.

I was alone, once again. Over a stupid kiss that Luke just couldn't fucking let go. As I walked into the house, I was met with my mom and her best friend Jessi. Jessi and my mom met shortly after my mom had me.

I looked like shit and I felt like it, it was fine, I just lost my only friends, I should be aloud to feel this way. I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the island. "Evelyn, I'm not oh-fucking-kay." I stated. I was pissed and sad, letting my face fall into my hands on the counter. "What happened?" She asked. "Just, y'know the worlds need to just over all always fuck me over." I stated.

"Sounds rough." She stated. I sat up and looked at Jessi. "I could get you a new CD?" She stated. I smiled. Jessi works at a music store. "Thanks Jess, if you need me, I'ma be in my room listening to Hole." I stated getting up. Hearing Jessi talk to my mom. "Uh-Oh, she's listening to Hole, somethings definitely up, she's pissed." When I reached my door I laughed a laugh that held no humor. Hole was the band I listened to when I was pissed, no matter what situation, it was just a band that I could break down and break shit to.

I connected my phone to the tv and began playing Celebrity Skin by Hole.

(End of flash back)

So since then, I've been writing songs with my anger and sadness, jamming out to Hole. I was sitting in the doorway that led to my balcony writing, my back against the door frame. The current song that was playing was Violet by Hole.

It was one of my favorites, one of the reasons it being my name. I didn't doubt for a second the the whole street couldn't hear the music, I'm pissed, doesn't matter anyway. I was in the middle of writing the third verse to the song I was writing when my phone buzzed.

I sighed and looked at the screen.

Message from Luke

I forgot he had my number. I opened it anyway just to see if he was apologizing. And of course, he did not. Instead he sent me a five word text.

Turn ur fucking music down

I laughed. Apparently it bothered him. Fuck him though. I typed a quick response.

Fuck off, also by the way-this is no where being done, I'm just getting fucking started. U messed with the wrong gal fuckface.

After I sent that, I got a reply back.

whatever

I sighed and thought. Give it three days and I'll be back with Ash, Cal, and Mike. I can't let Luke think he got rid of me that fucking easy. They are my friends too and I don't want to see him win.

Plus, being alone all the time kinda fucking sucks.

(A/N: I wanted to change thing up so I added a flashback in this chapter. Happy reading <3 Jaimie)