“make it the school, I started as the new principal” Gerard said while aurora held back a laugh.

“right I will come by” aurora said and Gerard hung up on her.

she immediately brust out laughing at how stupid he was." A principal really?" aurora thought.

She just closed her eyes and let the sleep take over her, not caring if she was wearing make up or not. she wanted to forget the dream she just had, she wanted to forget the words.

but she dreamt of it again anyway.

waking up annoyed, aurora rubbed her eyes, taking a shower picking out a pair of sweetpants and an oversized shirt that covered her scars perfectly. while the same voice was still in her mind.

running behind young aurora, was a boy, while repeating one word.

Reese, Reese, Reese.

AURORA DECIDED to go to the school earlier, to see her favorite teacher.

walking through the halls, aurora was told they were in gym class. walking in, she noticed Scott and allison climbing the wall.

hearing a click of a shoe on the ground, Stiles turned towards the sound with a confused look.

standing next to finstock was a bored aurora. “i always hated that game” aurora whispered while Bobby looked at her happily.

“and here I thought you abandoned me again” Bobby said while laughing and hugging aurora from her side.

“oh you wonded me Bobby, I could never abandon you” aurora said while putting her hand on her chest, faking hurt, she then looked at Allison with a soft smile while waving at her.

aurora watched as Allison, her youngest sister kicked Scottʼs leg and watched as the McCall boy fell on the mattress.

"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy... Right?" Bobby said laughing making aurora giggle softly.

“All right, next two! Stilinski, Erica, let's go! The wall."Bobby said while aurora looked at the blonde girl confused why she looked so scared.

" Oh, please—"aurora along with everyone heard the girl panicking.

" Erica? Dizzy? Is it vertigo?"coach asked the blonde girl making aurora roll her eyes.
" Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear." aurora said quietly while making her way near erice knowing the girl might be scared or freaking out.

“She's just freaking out.” lydia said snidely

“ Erica—” coach said surprised.

“ I'm fine.” erica said shakily.

" Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know, she's epileptic." Allison said anxiously making her sister walk closer to the wall erica was climbing.

[exasperatedly] "Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff???" coach said exasperatedly making aurora roll her eyes.

“it's literally on her school record,” aurora mumbled making Scott look at her.

" Erica, y-you are fine.. Just-just kick off from the wall. Th-there's a mat to catch you,and I am here okay?” aurora said softly with a small smile.

feeling at ease, Erica kicked off while aurora bend down to take her hand.

" See? You're fine. You're on the ground. You're all right. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine." coach said while aurora only rolled her eyes.