Chapter 33 : Hurdles in Love

Start from the beginning

"Hmm"

"Did you know that--"

"Yeah I know they are dating. Isn't it obvious? I mean Taehyung has changed a lot since Y/n came into his life. He seems more cheerful and happy these days." 

Jimin nodded. He didn't really notice the change in Taehyung but he always had a hunch of Taehyung liking you. Jimin was kind of upset because it was not only Namjoon who knew about you and Taehyung but Yoongi also knew it. Jimin felt betrayed but that wasn't important right now.

"Yeah so before she could tell everything to Taehyung, his Appa barged in and revealed her secret. That's all. I don't what to do now."

Both Jimin and Yoongi sighed. They were worried for you and Taehyung. Yoongi always wished that you both have a good relationship and could marry one day. But the situation was going far away from what he had expected. He didn't even expect Y/n to be a divorced woman and that too with a kid. It was shocking for him, just like Taehyung. But he could imagine the emotions that Taehyung must be going with. 

"There is nothing that we can do. Just leave them alone for some time. I'm sure they will figure it out." said Yoongi and got back to his work. 

Jimin also took Yoongi's advice and started working on whatever preparations he had to do for their upcoming product sales.

---

And just like that, days by days flew away...

Y/n was working as usual, without ignoring Taehyung. But she wasn't staying over at his place for a while. Taehyung was also working well. 

One day, when you went to place some files on his desk, he asked you to get the draft files of Junior Bangtan from Yoongi and re-write all of them on paper. He wanted them to be handwritten. 

You nodded to his order but you knew that it wasn't something usual. Why would he ask you to write such a huge file when no one keeps handwritten data these days? No matter how hard he tried to be neutral, you could feel that he was making things harder for you. 

Why would he need them handwritten?

That's such a hassle.

But you didn't complain. You asked Yoongi to share all the file data with you and thanked him for his co-operation. You were about to leave his office when he told you something.

"Y/n! I know it's none of my business but be confident! I heard everything from Jimin and trust me, not everyone can stand tall and strong like you. You are a really strong mom! Hwaiting!"

With his encouraging words, you felt good. You felt like someone was there for you which made you even more confident in whatever life decisions you were taking.

He deserves to be a manager!

You smiled and bowed a little to thank him and left his office.

You took the tasks and stayed up all night to finish them. One night, two nights... And finally, you finished it pulling up two whole nights.

On the next morning, you go and submit all the written files. He takes a look at them.

"Umm, I don't think I'll need them anymore. You can just keep them in the store room."

Without even looking at you, he got back to his laptop working on something. You felt terrible at this moment. You worked really hard for this and didn't even sleep. You just took all the files and went to the store room.

Did he really just... How can he be so rude and terrible?

I am pretty sure my personal life isn't involved with my work now.